New to Mods, WW not working

I just downloaded WW for the first time today. I have followed the instructions carefully and verified my mod folder is set up correctly but WW doesn't pop up when I load up my game. I've clicked on the ground, the sims, the bed...everywhere. what did I do wrong?!

Hmmm... not to sure then. Sims 4 mod installation is pretty simple. Best guess is that something didn't download or extract correctly. I know it is annoying and you've probably already heard it but head back to the WW page and make sure you got all the requirements, go through all the formal extraction steps and make sure the mods are installed in C:\Users\{yournameorwhatever}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods  One other thing comes to mind. Check the options menu in the Sims. There are check boxes for allowing scripted and custom mods in the settings. I don't think they are turned on by default. Hope this helps.

Also sorry for not getting back sooner.