A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

I'm level 4 and I just came across the Cambridge Pulowski entrance, but it was unlocked. I went inside and it looks like only the CIT Pulowski is locked. Figured i should let you know.

Were you able to pass the lobby? The terminal on the wall should prevent you from going further. Most of the Pulowski units will allow you into the two lobbies, but the terminals should keep you out of the main facility until you reach level 20.

Let me know if either of the inner terminals let you unlock the doors The lobbies are not connected. So they must be entered from their corresponding terminal side. Once both are unlocked, they allow you to move all over The Commonwealth pretty quickly. It's my solution for Survival modes lack of fast travel.

I'm curious though..... has anyone found The Doll House yet?

It's not very interactive at the moment. But as FO4 adult modding moves forward, I suspect everyone will find much more reason to visit there  ;)

Trykz

I'm level 4 and I just came across the Cambridge Pulowski entrance, but it was unlocked. I went inside and it looks like only the CIT Pulowski is locked. Figured i should let you know.

Were you able to pass the lobby? The terminal on the wall should prevent you from going further. Most of the Pulowski units will allow you into the two lobbies, but the terminals should keep you out of the main facility until you reach level 20.

Let me know if either of the inner terminals let you unlock the doors The lobbies are not connected. So they must be entered from their corresponding terminal side. Once both are unlocked, they allow you to move all over The Commonwealth pretty quickly. It's my solution for Survival modes lack of fast travel.

It's not very interactive at the moment. But as FO4 adult modding moves forward, I suspect everyone will find much more reason to visit there  ;)

Trykz

The terminal didn't let me through, I just thought that the Puloskis were supposed to be locked unlit level ten. That said, I just came across Hotel A.S.I.A. and I was able to get inside through a series of unlocked doors. Hotel top floor -> Social Training -> Production

Trykz

The terminal didn't let me through, I just thought that the Puloskis were supposed to be locked unlit level ten. That said, I just came across Hotel A.S.I.A. and I was able to get inside through a series of unlocked doors. Hotel top floor -> Social Training -> Production

Bah.... I knew I forgot one LOL

No worries though. Just try not to spoil it for yourself. I Plan on updating the ESM this weekend, so I'll be sure to fix that before I upload it. Thanks for the heads up.

Trykz

I found the Doll House, After I had a look at A.S.I.A. Hotel. Both nothing happens when talking to anyone there.

But potential plenty, That's for sure !

The Doll house gave me a feeling of 'Hey stranger has come, act normal, nothing is going on here okay.....' 

So they all sit nicely, quietly acting innocent  :cool:

But a real neat make over of the Boylston club. Looking forward to see what happens in those places in future

Just an FYI, it appears this mod makes automatron unplayable. Ada just attacks me. I was trying to get my ASIA a nice sentry bot boyfriend but I can't start mechanical menace. I disabled the mod and she didn't attack me on approach. Does this mod change your factions? I can't seem to recruit any followers aside from dogmet with this mod installed

I also found the cat house as well, I think i've done everything but could be wrong never got an answer about the terminals so I went onto FO4Edit and tried to figure it out myself

After reading the "sort of" terminal entry virtually all the bots in social became hostile, is that normal? If not it may explain why ada was hostile.

Does the office building have any lead up to it or how was I supposed to find it? Also FO4Edit and another poster said you've made edits to the bolyston club but it looked vanilla to me is it possible my download got corrupted or something?

Just an FYI, it appears this mod makes automatron unplayable. Ada just attacks me. I was trying to get my ASIA a nice sentry bot boyfriend but I can't start mechanical menace. I disabled the mod and she didn't attack me on approach. Does this mod change your factions? I can't seem to recruit any followers aside from dogmet with this mod installed

I also found the cat house as well, I think i've done everything but could be wrong never got an answer about the terminals so I went onto FO4Edit and tried to figure it out myself

After reading the "sort of" terminal entry virtually all the bots in social became hostile, is that normal? If not it may explain why ada was hostile.

Does the office building have any lead up to it or how was I supposed to find it? Also FO4Edit and another poster said you've made edits to the bolyston club but it looked vanilla to me is it possible my download got corrupted or something?

The office building is there for future use.

The Automatron quest issue you're having is quite odd. My character is in the middle of that questline right now. I don't recall making any edits to the robot faction. It does however, remove you from the player faction during the race swaps.

Try this using the console:

player.addtofaction PlayerFaction

and see if anything changes with Ada or other followers. If that doesn't work, post your load order so I can check for possible conflicts.

Trykz

This mod isn't what's affecting the Automatron quests, or making Ada attack you, OR messing with your followers. You might want to check your load order. Here is my level 15 character immediately after getting the quest to listen to the distress call and going to see what was going on with the caravan:

Here she is talking to Ada immediately after dealing with all the hostile bots (before recruiting her):

post-26143-0-55283100-1496269648_thumb.jpg

and here she is with Ada as her companion heading off to the next objective:

post-26143-0-94799300-1496269661_thumb.jpg

I also checked on my ability to recruit Piper, and that worked fine as well. If you have anything that directly affects followers, you might want to look into that.

Trykz

Very simple question : how can you wear clothes / armor while being an ASIA ?

I'd like to wear something else than a Vault Suit but I can't wear anything. I can't wear also the armour the Security Models are wearing.

The chairs that attach the ASIA bio armor should also remove the corresponding armor if you use them again. At least that is what worked for me. After you remove the bio armor you can wear whatever you want. Also keep an eye on your carrying load because when you use the chairs to switch between different armor types the unequipped bio armors apparently stay in your inventory and add to the weight although they don't show up in the pipboy. It seems that only the correct chair will take the corresponding armor away from your inventory.

Very simple question : how can you wear clothes / armor while being an ASIA ?

I'd like to wear something else than a Vault Suit but I can't wear anything. I can't wear also the armour the Security Models are wearing.

The chairs that attach the ASIA bio armor should also remove the corresponding armor if you use them again. At least that is what worked for me. After you remove the bio armor you can wear whatever you want. Also keep an eye on your carrying load because when you use the chairs to switch between different armor types the unequipped bio armors apparently stay in your inventory and add to the weight although they don't show up in the pipboy. It seems that only the correct chair will take the corresponding armor away from your inventory.

I found I couldn't wear a Vault suit although the first terminal said I could. But later on not until after level 20 I tried a mod "Apal Leotards" which did work with the Bio Armor. Whats nice it can be colored chrome so it looks amazing ! Will make screenshot soon 

For anyone wanting to add this the mods is called -

Armored Leotard - Ultimate Nuka Sweetroll Edition

Link - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13195/?

post-507716-0-08471300-1496282812_thumb.jpg

post-507716-0-24507400-1496282818_thumb.jpg

This mod isn't what's affecting the Automatron quests, or making Ada attack you, OR messing with your followers. You might want to check your load order. Here is my level 15 character immediately after getting the quest to listen to the distress call and going to see what was going on with the caravan:

Here she is talking to Ada immediately after dealing with all the hostile bots (before recruiting her):

attachicon.gif20170531181649_1.jpg

and here she is with Ada as her companion heading off to the next objective:

attachicon.gif20170531182012_1.jpg

I also checked on my ability to recruit Piper, and that worked fine as well. If you have anything that directly affects followers, you might want to look into that.

Trykz

I'm not sure if it's related, but I'm doing the Silver Shroud quest and the none of the NPCs you kill are becoming hostile after the conversation. Once I get to level 15 I'll check if I get the same problems with Ada.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I'm doing the Silver Shroud quest and the none of the NPCs you kill are becoming hostile after the conversation. Once I get to level 15 I'll check if I get the same problems with Ada.

Ok, I can recruit Ada just fine, and after some testing it looks like the ASIA transformation removes you from the player faction, which was the problem with the Silver Shroud quest.

That would also explain the whole lots of theft issue, is there a console command to re-add you to the player faction?

player.AddToFaction 0001c21c 1

That would work yes?

That's what I did and it seemed to work. Also, a fun tip: you don't need the zeros at the start of console IDs, so you can just type 1c21c. This works for any ID in the game, so bottlecaps, 0000000f, can be input as just f.  (You still need zeros after any other numbers)

So i started playing on a new run through it working great, and i gotten as fair as the production facility, meaning i can get the gen 3s, however i have noticed that the terminal for sequencing in the bunker, next to the suspension chair, doesn't appear to do anything once the resequanceing target is selected.

am I missing something here, or doing something wrong?

cheers

Thanks for the help. I successfully removed the armor !

One last bug that I found (even if it is not a "common" bug since you are not supposed to do it) : when using console command to change the race of a companion, Piper is the only one with a "bugged" body. Only her face became ASIA while the rest of her body stays human. It is working fine with Curie, Cait etc though.

Absolutely loving this so far - has really made starting a new character fun. You mentioned requiring "the patch" for fourplay compatibility? Which patch? I have looked everywhere and can't find a fourplay ASIA patch listed. Could you post a link?

Absolutely loving this so far - has really made starting a new character fun. You mentioned requiring "the patch" for fourplay compatibility? Which patch? I have looked everywhere and can't find a fourplay ASIA patch listed. Could you post a link?

the patch is include din the archive, but i don't use it as i don't use FP for now (it's not advanced enough to be safe for use)

It's included in the download, if you installed the mod you probably installed it without noticiing it.  Look for an esp in your data directory called : A.S.I.A. Four-Play Patch.esp.  Just make sure it's activated and you're good to go.

found what I think is a bug,     Iv just bought homeplate in dimond city but everything I place in there to store and when I enter the property I'm classed as trespassing or stealing my own things nothing I do changes this so I'm guessing that this race cannot have any other property other than what comes with this mod

Looks like you're right. was a bug in UFF, reinstalled it and my companions work. I figured it was this mod since it worked fine before installing and when I uninstalled it they worked again but I started a new char without this mod and they didn't work so happily I can keep this mod.