A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

Edit: The power armour issue this post was about was a mod conflict for a mod I forgot I installed for about 3 hours. >.<

But I have found a new issue where a lot of items that should be freely lootable are classified as theft, sorry.

I was just coming to say I have that same issue with things coming up as "steal" that shouldn't.

First place I noticed it was going to a player home bunker 13 I have installed. The sentry gun at the door opened fire on me as well as things I put from my own inventory into any container, I had to steal back.

Also random power armor in the field comes up as steal as well.

I noticed this during my testing sessions as well. Most things that were marked were pretty inconsequential (random gourds and mutfruit and stuff), so I kind of put it out of mind. I suspect it might have something to do with the custom workbench container (which has stuff in it by default), though I can't see why it would have any effect on power armors.

Anyway, I'll look into it and see if it's something I can patch out in the September update.

About the turret.... if it's faction tagged to The Brotherhood of Steel, you might want to destroy it. Because they want ALL A.S.I.A. androids dead  :P

Trykz

unless I'm missing something it wasn't only the texture for the nurse outfit that went missing but also the material file, the texture for the nurse outfit I've downloaded but it's still not showing up ingame, checked the nurse mesh in outfit studio and it points to a material file that wasn't in the archives when I unpacked them

I went to the "other" cryo pod room. The terminal only lists the people in the pods and that they are all dead. This is a third new game with this mod installed. I also went to the 111 pod room and it only has health report you can change in the last entry. There is no crashed truck at the institute or a pod terminal. I don't think it's loading. Question, do I need the DLC's for fallout 4?

unless I'm missing something it wasn't only the texture for the nurse outfit that went missing but also the material file, the texture for the nurse outfit I've downloaded but it's still not showing up ingame, checked the nurse mesh in outfit studio and it points to a material file that wasn't in the archives when I unpacked them

I'll sort it in a bit. Thanks for the report.

I went to the "other" cryo pod room. The terminal only lists the people in the pods and that they are all dead. This is a third new game with this mod installed. I also went to the 111 pod room and it only has health report you can change in the last entry. There is no crashed truck at the institute or a pod terminal. I don't think it's loading. Question, do I need the DLC's for fallout 4?

The very first requirement listed is the Automatron DLC 

Trykz

Just replaced the Medic dress texture file with a combined texture and material fix. You'll be prompted to overwrite the textures you downloaded earlier.

Trykz

I'll sort it in a bit. Thanks for the report.

The very first requirement listed is the Automatron DLC 

Trykz

I'm sorry. Didn't notice. Eyes aren't so good anymore after 64 years. Thank You

No worries. And god bless for your 64 years and still gaming. I only hope I'm still able to keep at it when I get there  ;) The current mod requires only that DLC. However, the September update will require every DLC except Far Harbor.

Trykz

It would be nice if this mod after the first terminal that changes your body would come with a holotape explaining your new benefits. I had no idea my new body was the reason I wasn't taking radiation damage till I just went through this thread. I had assumed it was the effect of another mod I had downloaded that I figured just messed with radiation in areas.

Also as far as that bio-metal whatever thing the WIP thread says that it cannot be removed in field. Somehow then I must have glitched it off cause in equiping and unequiping things I randomly got it off apparently with no idea how.

It would be nice if this mod after the first terminal that changes your body would come with a holotape explaining your new benefits. I had no idea my new body was the reason I wasn't taking radiation damage till I just went through this thread. I had assumed it was the effect of another mod I had downloaded that I figured just messed with radiation in areas.

Also as far as that bio-metal whatever thing the WIP thread says that it cannot be removed in field. Somehow then I must have glitched it off cause in equiping and unequiping things I randomly got it off apparently with no idea how.

Again, the rad immunity is ONLY to airborne rads. Storms and whatnot. Ingesting rad riddled raw food and water will harm you.

And also again....

the armors are already borderline OP unless you're playing with a bunch of survival mods that increase difficulty. It's meant to be used on its own. I can't be assed up to test this with what is likely thousands of potential armor mods you might be using that might override the armor slots and unequip it. But to get it out of your inventory, just re-equip it and use the chair in the sewer bunker. The chair will take it from you.

Trykz

Again, the rad immunity is ONLY to airborne rads. Storms and whatnot. Ingesting rad riddled raw food and water will harm you.

And also again....

the armors are already borderline OP unless you're playing with a bunch of survival mods that increase difficulty. It's meant to be used on its own. I can't be assed up to test this with what is likely thousands of potential armor mods you might be using that might override the armor slots and unequip it. But to get it out of your inventory, just re-equip it and use the chair in the sewer bunker. The chair will take it from you.

Trykz

Rad immunity is also to wading/swimming as well though that may not be intentional on your part.

An armoursmith extended http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/? patch for A.S.I.A assets may well sort out a lot of the slots and override problems as well, though that assumes somebody has both the time and inclination to make one.

And thank you very much for what you have done with this, very nice.

Though something I have noticed though I am not sure if it is this mod or not is that something has changed the weapons workbench in sanctuary into a ammunition workbench, which is kinda annoying as the weapons bench is far more useful than the ammo one,

And also again....

Trykz

Rad immunity is also to wading/swimming as well though that may not be intentional on your part.

An armoursmith extended http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/? patch for A.S.I.A assets may well sort out a lot of the slots and override problems as well, though that assumes somebody has both the time and inclination to make one.

And thank you very much for what you have done with this, very nice.

Though something I have noticed though I am not sure if it is this mod or not is that something has changed the weapons workbench in sanctuary into a ammunition workbench, which is kinda annoying as the weapons bench is far more useful than the ammo one,

Just checked Sanctuary workbench. All normal. Let me know if you figure it out though. I'm genuinely curious. Funny thing about the armors is, the Overseer's terminal in V111 indicates that they offer superior protection to most anything else. Especially the vault suit.

Ummm small sugestion, but maybe robot repair kits should scale with robotics expert like stimpacks do medic? Sorry.

Robot repair kits already heal 30% of total health. Adding them to a perk (essentially making them the same as stimpaks) would make them quite OP if the player obtained both perks. They're meant more as a supplement to stimpaks than they are to be relied upon solely. In survival mode, I have them hotkeyed beside my stimpaks for use during fights to keep me above 50%. They fit the theme of the race, and being able to use them gives a significant sink for the literal dozens you'll collect after starting the Automatron quest.

Trykz

No worries. And god bless for your 64 years and still gaming. I only hope I'm still able to keep at it when I get there  ;) The current mod requires only that DLC. However, the September update will require every DLC except Far Harbor.

Trykz

Got em all now. Steam had a sale on season pass.

Just a heads up for people who use "See You Sleep: Commonwealth Edition".  Don't set it to undress PC when you sleep.  I thought it would remove Vault Suit but it also removes your unremovable armor and appears to destroy it in the process.   I got a long black screen at bed time and when it ended there was a brief message about something being unremovable.  I had my Asia body but the armor was gone.  Couldn't see it in the inventory either so I think it got broken.  Reverting to a pre-sleep save and going to turn that option off.

Just a heads up for people who use "See You Sleep: Commonwealth Edition".  Don't set it to undress PC when you sleep.  I thought it would remove Vault Suit but it also removes your unremovable armor and appears to destroy it in the process.   I got a long black screen at bed time and when it ended there was a brief message about something being unremovable.  I had my Asia body but the armor was gone.  Couldn't see it in the inventory either so I think it got broken.  Reverting to a pre-sleep save and going to turn that option off.

The armor is still in your inventory. Using it's corresponding chair in the bunker will take it from your inventory and put it back on you.

Trykz

Question where do the terminal entries currently end? I'll just go ahead and put the rest in spoilers

I only discovered there was more after the full circle entry by spotting the little gem you put when I went to one of my settlements, I found the key and the facility and got ranked up  but the only new log entry that showed up was about an orbital or lunar something or other. Also your mod has quite the conflict with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23105/? It doesn't render it unplayable but it's rather problematic.

Honestly I thought I would play the mod a little and uninstall as the intro didn't give the impression it was going to much deeper than you're a sex bot, go level up and didn't really explain why I got downgraded in the first place (unless I missed it or forgot) but from where I'm at now this is a keeper. I  just wish I could do more with the R and D place as there isn't any new terminal entries there and its very very dark and I can't build any lights besides fire based ones. Either way looking forward to the future of this mod.

Also am I correct in assuming the only way to get the ultra light armor with any body besides G-2 is to just equip those pieces from their respective mods?

I'm not equipped with any armor when I get out of the cryopod, just a vaultsuit. I have all the dlcs and I installed all the requirements, so what am I doing wrong?

you need to go into the second cryo room and activate the terminal on the back wall and find the option "oh pity" that will start the mod.

I'm not equipped with any armor when I get out of the cryopod, just a vaultsuit. I have all the dlcs and I installed all the requirements, so what am I doing wrong?

you need to go into the second cryo room and activate the terminal on the back wall and find the option "oh pity" that will start the mod.

Ah, that's what was wrong! I've gotten so used to running past that room that I forgot it existed... Thanks so much!

I have a question/proposal about turning other NPCs into a SUPERIOR A.S.I.A race :D such as Piper, Cait, Curie etc. Would be cool to have even a script that would look into their affinity system so you can either ask them nicely to transform or force it. But that might be too much. All tho I would appriciate if someone would give me the A.S.I.A race name so I could test/transform them via console.

So I've got a question, I'm not sure if it's this mod doing this but is anyone else getting purple on other outfits aside from the nurse dress or is it just me?    When I find someone wearing the harness or the road leathers (plus a couple of other I can't remember the name of at the moment) it just comes up as purple/pink on my screen.  I'm asking here since the billboards and nurses dress do the same thing. (installing the patches for both now)

I have a question/proposal about turning other NPCs into a SUPERIOR A.S.I.A race :D such as Piper, Cait, Curie etc. Would be cool to have even a script that would look into their affinity system so you can either ask them nicely to transform or force it. But that might be too much. All tho I would appriciate if someone would give me the A.S.I.A race name so I could test/transform them via console.

ASIAG1BotRace

ASIAG2BotRace

ASIAG3BotRace

ASIAG4BotRace

So I've got a question, I'm not sure if it's this mod doing this but is anyone else getting purple on other outfits aside from the nurse dress or is it just me?    When I find someone wearing the harness or the road leathers (plus a couple of other I can't remember the name of at the moment) it just comes up as purple/pink on my screen.  I'm asking here since the billboards and nurses dress do the same thing. (installing the patches for both now)

Try installing a vanilla texture replacer from Nexus. This mod doesn't touch the vanilla textures at all.

Trykz

Question where do the terminal entries currently end? I'll just go ahead and put the rest in spoilers

I only discovered there was more after the full circle entry by spotting the little gem you put when I went to one of my settlements, I found the key and the facility and got ranked up  but the only new log entry that showed up was about an orbital or lunar something or other. Also your mod has quite the conflict with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23105/? It doesn't render it unplayable but it's rather problematic.

Honestly I thought I would play the mod a little and uninstall as the intro didn't give the impression it was going to much deeper than you're a sex bot, go level up and didn't really explain why I got downgraded in the first place (unless I missed it or forgot) but from where I'm at now this is a keeper. I  just wish I could do more with the R and D place as there isn't any new terminal entries there and its very very dark and I can't build any lights besides fire based ones. Either way looking forward to the future of this mod.

Also am I correct in assuming the only way to get the ultra light armor with any body besides G-2 is to just equip those pieces from their respective mods?

Here you go...

Try getting the little powerbox mod from Nexus. It's basically a switch that puts out 100 power. I started using that after I got annoyed with the noisy generators about 2 weeks after I started playing the game. They're small, relatively easy to make, and they give you much more control over local lighting.

The very first terminal explained that your body was taken from you because it was too fragile for you to inhabit so early. And a new one was sequenced in until you work up through the generations to the point you get your original body back (level 40). At which time you know everything there is to know about each generation, and are able to switch to any generation you like at the R&D terminal (or 1-3 anytime, anywhere using the sequencer holotape)

The mention of the orbital station pertains to this

Trykz