A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

Are there any possible issues with uninstalling the mod? I don't see a section in the download.

There shouldn't be any issue, if you have the original download use it to know which files to remove. But best done prior to new game. This is how I remove mods and haven't any issue with only one reinstall of FO4 since it came out. *edit* The extra files needed like that armor, if you liked it and seeing Bodyslide has the armor in game you might want to consider activating the esp that came with it. But other wise ignore it or remove it.

HI,  Nice work Trykz.

After getting to level 40 and accessing the C.I.T  R&D building,  looking at all the teminals as i went up the floors,  most of them say offline. lol

Tryed to check out the "C.I.T Nanite R&D Terminal" which just showed a blank screen.  It made the sounds that the terminals make as they display the text.

Does this terminal have anything that is a key to this mods playthough?    If so can this be corrected?

Thanks for your help and adding to the game content!

If your also getting a blank screen on the "C.I.T. Nanite R&D terminal" here is the text it displays i pulled it out of the esp file. -

"C.I.T. Nanite R&D Terminal

=== Level 6 Access Required ===

Welcome Colonel Davis

Level 6 credentials accepted, attempting connection to Washington network.....

Personal log

I'm not sure which General I pissed off to get this assignment, but I must admit, they're doing some pretty amazing things here. 
Who would believe that something invisible to the naked eye could accomplish such things. 
Watching them restructure metallic and organic materials with such precision is a truly spectacular sight to behold. 
And they're even better with this modified combat enhancement chair HQ sent me last month. 
I can't wait to see one of them in action on a field of battle. 
I suspect they'll be exponentially better than those clunky assaultrons. 
Their movement is much more fluid than any typical "robot", mimicking human motor function perfectly. 
The organic processor in their head gives them far more flexibility than any assaultron I've ever seen. 
"Social mode" for what I assume can be used for infiltration purposes, 
"squad mode" which presumably remotely links their neural interfaces for precise group maneuvering. and many other modes I have yet to explore.

I need to get ready for this party, although I'm not sure why I was even invited. I suspect Dr. Renley and his team don't really approve of my prescence here....."

Hope it helps! :)

Im confused where the Generation 3 transformation occurs, at level 20 I see the benchs on the productions facitity that transforms me to Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3 but I am unsure if I am supposed to use that, I found the terminal that unlocks a door at level 30 in the STF, and the other terminal detaling logs, but no transformation to Gen3. Is this supposed to occur later? Could I have some hints to what I may be missing?

• 2 weeks later...

Im confused where the Generation 3 transformation occurs, at level 20 I see the benchs on the productions facitity that transforms me to Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3 but I am unsure if I am supposed to use that, I found the terminal that unlocks a door at level 30 in the STF, and the other terminal detaling logs, but no transformation to Gen3. Is this supposed to occur later? Could I have some hints to what I may be missing?

gen 3 is gen 2 with out the blue lights where the seams are , gen 2 looks better , are you looking for gen 4 / human looking ? that's only available at i think level 50 , the other 3 are all at the same location . 

• 3 weeks later...

So real talk tho, when you hit a raider hq, you usually run into a enslaved sexbot. Are they suppose to have a function or are they purely there as cosmetics even after you cleared the place out?

i think for now they are just there hanging around, i installed workshop synth production and scanned them for my own sexbots

So real talk tho, when you hit a raider hq, you usually run into a enslaved sexbot. Are they suppose to have a function or are they purely there as cosmetics even after you cleared the place out?

i think for now they are just there hanging around, i installed workshop synth production and scanned them for my own sexbots

Fantastic Idea, Scanning the sexbots. I have the Synth workshop, yet to build it with the last update that didn't work with the previous FOSE .

Anyone come across an abandoned office building just south of Coastal cottage on the way to Nakano residence? I think it came with this mod?

There is a Workshop on roof but tells me to clear enemies, Fine but I looked for any in ever increasing circles and there are none left. Mutants on Bridge to fish packing plant and too the boat house just out of Salem. Same radius is the trader shack to the west, all enemies cleared? 

I want that office building so bad, all the windows makes for excellent place to build display racks and place all the models collected. 

My inventory is bloated with them :)

Last I knew it was September new expansion comes to this great mod....its September now *grins*

Fantastic Idea, Scanning the sexbots. I have the Synth workshop, yet to build it with the last update that didn't work with the previous FOSE .

Anyone come across an abandoned office building just south of Coastal cottage on the way to Nakano residence? I think it came with this mod?

There is a Workshop on roof but tells me to clear enemies, Fine but I looked for any in ever increasing circles and there are none left. Mutants on Bridge to fish packing plant and too the boat house just out of Salem. Same radius is the trader shack to the west, all enemies cleared? 

I want that office building so bad, all the windows makes for excellent place to build display racks and place all the models collected. 

Last I knew it was September new expansion comes to this great mod....its September now *grins*

The big purple glass looking place, yeh been there, nothing there to make it worth while returning though, though pretty sure it was mentioned as being something to be used in the new patch.

And yeh all those ensalved and stolen sexbots and nothing to do with them, maybe a mini quest to get rid of those collars and then they can be recruited as normal settlers, though whether they give a plus or minus to happiness would be the question.

The big purple glass looking place, yeh been there, nothing there to make it worth while returning though, though pretty sure it was mentioned as being something to be used in the new patch.

And yeh all those ensalved and stolen sexbots and nothing to do with them, maybe a mini quest to get rid of those collars and then they can be recruited as normal settlers, though whether they give a plus or minus to happiness would be the question.

The good news:

The office building is the launch point for the space station teleporter. You'll be directed to the office building from the R&D facility's terminal. Once cleared, everything in it can be scrapped and it can be used as a player base. The bots all over the place will be getting some new functionality as well, piggy-backing off Vinfamy's FP Enslaved once it's released.

And now the bad news:

I live in Central Florida. So likely very soon, all of the state's trade workers will be needed down south to help rebuild. The entire state is a mess right now, with pockets here and there that still have power, water, and gasoline. As an industrial plumber/pipefitter, I'll be quite busy building lift stations to pump out excess ground water so septic systems can be repaired/rebuilt.

We'll see soon enough.....

Trykz

As a fellow Central Floridian, I applaud you and all those with your skills who will be helping out in the relief efforts.

Be careful where ever you go to help out, Been hearing of a lot of snake bites happening in the flood zones of Jacksonville, and who knows how bad it could be in the south.

I live in New Zealand and realize what little we have seen of the devastation is nothing to the reality.

I give my praise also, was here the same. Trades people descending on Christchurch due to Earthquakes, Twice Over!

Though they did not have to deal with snakes, Alligators and any other nasties wanting to bite you! 

So Yeah Trykz, BE Careful!  :exclamation:

• 3 weeks later...

has anyone manage to make this work with customization compendium

Hehe I had to google that! 

Aha customization compendium = looksmenu. 

answer - nope

I wanted to change hair once, I had only 6 choices at barber in Diamond City.

I don't use looksmenu any more. Got tired of it deactivating itself, ending up at

bottom of load order on its own

Besides I didn't do anything for me and my ASIA Characters. The barber thing was

enough to make sure I had her just spot on at game start :)

By the way a tip while here, before changing to Gen1 at beginning, Strip first! 

Four play later being stripped the vault suit that was wearing and never made it into inventory 

was seen worn instead of nude. Yes the Fourplay patch for ASIA is active if you wonder :)

has anyone manage to make this work with customization compendium

Hehe I had to google that! 

Aha customization compendium = looksmenu. 

answer - nope

I wanted to change hair once, I had only 6 choices at barber in Diamond City.

I don't use looksmenu any more. Got tired of it deactivating itself, ending up at

bottom of load order on its own

Besides I didn't do anything for me and my ASIA Characters. The barber thing was

enough to make sure I had her just spot on at game start :)

By the way a tip while here, before changing to Gen1 at beginning, Strip first! 

Four play later being stripped the vault suit that was wearing and never made it into inventory 

was seen worn instead of nude. Yes the Fourplay patch for ASIA is active if you wonder :)

way ahead of you on the four play

i've already done 5 playthroughs of the asia

it just annoys me that i loose all my face tattoos and blood smears everytime

thought someone would've patched it by now

i tried patching it myself and will probably try again protip don't sleep and mod!

also i use  mo and looksmenu stays where i leave it

Doing my 5th Asia now, only half way through main quest at this point. Been avoiding giving Looks-menu another go. FO4 is going so well, the most stable its been in a while despite mods.

But seeing you are having no issue with Looks-menu I'll give it a go but will be with normal play through. But hard to leave ASIA alone :)

Shout out to Trykz, Be careful down in Florida South. Have seen its still a mess there !

Doing my 5th Asia now, only half way through main quest at this point. Been avoiding giving Looks-menu another go. FO4 is going so well, the most stable its been in a while despite mods.

But seeing you are having no issue with Looks-menu I'll give it a go but will be with normal play through. But hard to leave ASIA alone :)

Shout out to Trykz, Be careful down in Florida South. Have seen its still a mess there !

one positive thing with looks menu and asia is the new custom color sliders work

so you could have a green or blue skinned sex bot also i recommend exalt cybernetics and citizen scientist for added robotic awesomeness

good luck tryks !

I Need help

Currently I am at level 10, I went to the C.I.T. Ruins and read the terminal inside, but when I had finished reading both entries

and the flash of light happened to change body generations, after the flash I was still in my Gen 1 Body.

Somethings wrong there? At level 10 it gives you access to the terminal in the end wing with truck crashed into CIT building Need to be level 20 for the next gen2, level 30 for gen3 and so forth. There is a terminal inside CIT Ruins as I recall but it shouldn't change you until level 20. Terminal in the sewer support give more detail and refers to levels as Cycles

If someone could point me in the right direction for the R&D building, I'd appreciate it. I'm having a hard time finding it.

The R&D building which can be found on the water front near the Harbormaster Hotel. A terminal on the upper terrace will give you access, ignore door on ground level, tip there check corpses for loot, often a note with info is there. Though it seems random. One time it was dead gunners, mostly Raiders.

Ah thanks. I found the R&D building now. I thought I remembered reading something about powering the facility....am I remembering wrong? 

Unsure myself but it is possible. The R&D Building does have a Workshop inside, wouldn't try making settlement but I have made it my base of operations by making it very comfortable and adding storage and crafting stations. Beats walking about in sewer pipes :)

Until update its where I put all my display racks ( "Functional Displays" Mod ) And show off the models from same mod I collected.

The Workshop is behind and to the left of you as you first enter into from Terminal on ground floor, near the Sequencing Terminal to Gen 4. Tucked away nearly. Two whole play troughs I missed it....doh :(