More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

do you think the boar animations will be ever made to work with the normal bristleback? ( the bristleback added by the DB DLC cant be used only the boar added by hentai creatures :(  )

they should already be working.

do you think the boar animations will be ever made to work with the normal bristleback? ( the bristleback added by the DB DLC cant be used only the boar added by hentai creatures :(  )

they should already be working.

Weird, unless my explanation was shit ( wich is more than likely )

when i used the matchmaker spell on these rieklings

Mounted Riekling

(xx0179D1)

Riekling Rider

(xx03CFE5)

Riekling Courser

(xx03CFE6)

Riekling Charger

(xx03CFE7)

(xx03CFE8)

(xx03CFE9)

(xx03CFEA)

(xx03CFEB)

the spell failed on every single one, when i used the spell on a unmounted bristleback the animation works BUT the riekling is missing, wich means animations using a boar and a riekling wont work with normal mounted rieklings unless its the one summoned by hentai creatures

I can't get venomfang skeevers to engage. Regular skeevers work fine and venomfang do get aroused. But they just say not interested. I was on 10.1 so tried updating to 10.4 but didn't see a change. Could it be a setting I have wrong?

this would be the most likely cause:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

and going from 10.1 to 10.4 you may need to do this as well:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

... I do not know what they are doing wrong, but it is certain that after installing MNC 14.0 everything was complicated: repair something, something else is wrong (originally foxes instead of wolves.) Wolves now appear, but there are no collisions in animations , and are totally unaligned, and if I want to start a 3p animation, only one wolf has genital organs. I have to start with each one a 2p animation to protect the genitals and then use the 2 wolves right in 3p animations) ... Boars have disappeared from the Hentai Creature list. .... Bears look very bad - they are all very red in color and in 2p or 3p animations they do not have genitals ... I did not have the patience to go further with the list of Hentai Creature (because I only write about it here ) but I have noticed that, in general ALL creatures are NEALINIATED in animations. I do not understand which is the cause (I reinstalled everything about MNC 14.0 and all the modes that are influenced by it) ... until version 13E it all worked almost perfectly. In addition, there is the problem with Bazinga's Chinese vagina, which made his Player Dust !!

but there are no collisions in animations

try reinstalling Beast HDT to fix collision related problems, if MNC is reinstalled after Beast HDT was installed it may overwrite some of it's files.

Wolves now appear,  , and are totally unaligned, and if I want to start a 3p animation, only one wolf has genital organs

go to the Creature Framework's MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

try selecting a different wolf setting in the Creature Framework's MCM.

use matchmaker on the player/NPC first before using it on the wolves.

if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Boars have disappeared from the Hentai Creature list

go to the Hentai Creature's MCM and turn off Dump Spells, then turn it back on, that should give you any missing spells.

Bears look very bad - they are all very red in color

that sounds like another mod is messing with the bears, use TES5Edit to look for any mod conflicts/edits, most importantly these FormIDs:

Race

BearBlackRace "Cave Bear" [RACE:000131E8]

BearBrownRace "Bear" [RACE:000131E7]

BearSnowRace "Snow Bear" [RACE:000131E9]

NPC

EncBear "Bear" [NPC_:00023A8A]

EncBearCave "Cave Bear" [NPC_:00023A8B]

EncBearSnow "Snow Bear" [NPC_:00023A8C]

Armor

SkinBearBrown "Brown Bear" [ARMO:000868FD]

SkinBearCave "Cave Bear" [ARMO:000187FE]

SkinBearWhite "Snow Bear" [ARMO:000187FD]

BearBlackHard [ARMO:##004AB1]

BearBrownHard [ARMO:##004AB0]

BearSnowHard [ARMO:##004AB2]

Armor Addon

NakedBearAA [ARMA:000868FB]

NakedBearCaveAA [ARMA:00018800]

NakedBearWhiteAA [ARMA:000187FF]

BearBlackAAHard [ARMA:##004AAE]

BearBrownAAHard [ARMA:##004AAD]

BearSnowAAHard [ARMA:##004AAF]

For some reason the MNC (canine) LeitoMFC2 and similar animations (1 male, 1 female, 1 canine) is not putting my female character in the receiving end when using matchmaker. For some reason it's putting the male as the receiver and I can't switch places using the sexlab actor swap. Is anyone else having this problem? I had it working at one time, but I'm curious if it had anything to do with updating to this version of MNC? 

Edit: I Just tried swapping my sexlab gender to male and that put my (female) character into the correct position. So, is sexlab putting the wrong genders in the wrong positions or is it something with the animation setting?

Yes, got the same problem. First I thought it would be my mod that starts the animation. In the old MNC, the female was actor 2 and was now changed to 1 in the SLAL version.

But what ever I did, change the script, swap actors in the SLAL file, the roles keep reverted.

When I trust the apropos debug trace, the female keeps getting put as actor 2, even tho everything else said otherwise. Something does rearrange them.

Quick solution: Rename the animation .hkx files itself. Make a1 to a2 and vice versa. This solved it for me as far as I can tell.

i don't know whats up with that, i tried swapping them in the json but they still don't use the right animation slots. :dodgy:

i need to do some more tests on it...

edit: i fixed it the best i could but i still don't know whats causing the problem, and just to add more confusion the female is not even getting the strap on applied when she is using the male animations, what the hell?

i usually don't, normally i find resetting the SLAL Animation Registry and clicking on "Re-register all mods" in Creature Framework to be good enough.

i don't know whats up with that, i tried swapping them in the json but they still don't use the right animation slots. :dodgy:

i need to do some more tests on it...

edit: i fixed it the best i could but i still don't know whats causing the problem, and just to add more confusion the female is not even getting the strap on applied when she is using the male animations, what the hell?

Yeah, it's really confusing. Even with two females the positions are swapped. Rename the animation gave me at least some control.

@MadMansGun

I just realized that you added that SetVehicleFix plugin from this thread here. Which is fine, I got these virtual function call crashes a lot lately (maybe happens more often with more powerful hardware?) so I wanted to install that anyway.

But as far as I understand it you have to disable the "Even Actor Heights" setting in the Sexlab MCM for this SKSE plugin to actually do anything.

So you might want to instruct people to do so too.

@MadMansGun

I just realized that you added that SetVehicleFix plugin from this thread here. Which is fine, I got these virtual function call crashes a lot lately (maybe happens more often with more powerful hardware?) so I wanted to install that anyway.

But as far as I understand it you have to disable the "Even Actor Heights" setting in the Sexlab MCM for this SKSE plugin to actually do anything.

Isn't "even actors height" automatically disabled in SL?  At least, that's the way it is when ever I nuke MO+Skyrim and start over again.

@MadMansGun

by default "Even Actor Heights" is set to disabled, but there is some sort of bug in SexLab that keeps it turned on even when it's set to disabled, but with the plugin i find that it causes the opposite to be true (it stays disabled even if turned on).

Been using the latest update for a bit and haven't had any issues, everything seems quite stable.

Just for some clarification on the changes in regards to scaling, am I correct in reading that the idea is:

A - Player is using SL's "even actor height" option - rescaled skeletons mean that creatures effectively ignore this because they are already at scale 1

B - Player is not using "even actor height" option - nothing happens and effectively nothing has changed with the latest update

Just for some clarification on the changes in regards to scaling, am I correct in reading that the idea is:

A - Player is using SL's "even actor height" option - rescaled skeletons mean that creatures effectively ignore this because they are already at scale 1

B - Player is not using "even actor height" option - nothing happens and effectively nothing has changed with the latest update

a. that is correct.

b. that is mostly correct (some other things not related to scaling have been updated/edited as well).

a. that is correct.

b. that is mostly correct (some other things not related to scaling have been updated/edited as well).

Sorry, should have clarified B a little, I meant with respect to creature scaling in animations.  Thanks for the reply.

Just a heads up ran a Malware on the googledrive file Adware.loadmoney is in there just an fyi.

my scans are not showing anything, can anyone confirm? :s

@MadMansGun:

I'm not sure if I missed it initially or if you passed over it when merging my edits, but the Hentai Chaurus Hunters still have the Draugr sound sets.

Looks like they were a clone of the Ashspawn, so they also have additional erroneous data that should probably be removed, i.e. the Firebolt and Ashspawn Death FX spells.

for fuck's sakes, why is everything fucked up in that mod? :(

edit: it should be fixed now.

Hi @ all

I don´t know, if this is the right place for this, but i got a little bug with some spiders.

I can´t say, if this bug is actually new, or if it is an old one, because normally i don´t use spiders because i don´t like the earlier animations, but i updatet with new animations from Billy and i give it a try. 

In CF i have the entrys for spiders, large spiders and giant spiders. Both, normal and frosty version. And i can say, the nomal sized spiders and the large ones works fine. The normal colored giant Spiders works, but the giant ones with the frosty skin don´t. CF told me, that they are not registered. I have a .zip attached to this post, containing a screeny with my girl and a giant frostbite spider with frosty skin and opened console. The first line in console is from CF for the Hentai Creatures ginat frostbite spider. Than i spawned one from normal game manually and you can read in the third line in console, that it has the same problem like the one from Hentai Creatures. And you can see that the creature which is doing it with my girl did not have a genital.

But as i said, the MCM from CF shows me normal and frosty skin for normal, large and giant spiders are installed. 

TESV.exe_DX9_20171029_111744.rar