More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Are special textures needed for using this with Immersive Horses and Horses of Skyrim? If so, where can I get them?

there is a patch for Immersive Horses in the "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC"

Ok, what about Horses of Skyrim? (There are two versions - one for Convenient Horses and vanilla, and one for Immersive Horses)

Ok, what about Horses of Skyrim? (There are two versions - one for Convenient Horses and vanilla, and one for Immersive Horses)

. . . . . . .goddammit, not another bloody horse mod, they are going to be the death of me :(

Why not just a pdf or word document?

i hate adobe (and don't know how to use it), and word tends to have problems dealing with Pictures.

. . . . . . .goddammit, not another bloody horse mod, they are going to be the death of me :(

People do love their pretty ponies lol.

Thanks for the guides, I looked into the guts of CF once to see if it was obvious how to add a few npcs and got nowhere fast.  Will keep this aside in case I run into alot of specific creatures that really really need their junk (looking at you Minotaurs when I start actually playing through Bruma).

True, but it is what they want to do with said pretty ponies that causes the odd raised eyebrow or two :D Well anywhere but here anyway, here mod authors just curse them for creating another mod that needs a patch from them.

True, but it is what they want to do with said pretty ponies that causes the odd raised eyebrow or two :D

All I'm going to say to this, is that Skyrim is not a Disney cartoon, I'm tired of seeing animals in the game that are all castrated/neutered/genderless.  Just because they don't wear clothes doesn't mean they don't have genitals. That's not how reality works, damnit. :P

Do you just have to rename the old bear bits to the newer versions?

if your referring to this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1974115

there was a bit more to it then that, i changed how skyrim handles the bear meshes and textures;

in stock skyrim (and old MNC) the 3 bear types shared 1 body mesh (or 2 if you count MNC's erect and non-erect meshes) but skyrim applied different textures to make it look like a different bear,  but i changed that so now each bear type has it's own mesh, i did this change because sometimes the wrong texture would get applied onto the bear's balls mesh.

note: i did the same change for the horses as well because they used the same alt texture system, only in that case it was the mane, tail and body mesh that would sometimes get the wrong textures applied.

Hey there,

i made a small modification of this mod where i removed the 'Hentai' Prefix of every creatures name.

I also fixed some of the creatures names (Troll Armored is now Armored Troll) so that they are in correct English syntax.

I figured it may be useful for others so here is the file (i got permission from the author to upload it).

Attention: The zip-archive contains a second esp, if you use bad dogs immersive creatures addon for mnc. Do not activate the BDSICHC.esp if you dont use it or your game will crash!

Supported Versions:

MNC SLAL Edition 10.3

Optional:

Immersive Creatures 6.5.2b

Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures 1.11

Bad Dogs Immersive Hentai Creatures 1.3

Cheers!

MNC Rename.zip

i havent use skyrim in a really long time, i installed this mod and everything seems to be working except for the wolves and horse penis like they have the sheath and the balls but no penis, when i install truw wolves of skyrim sexualized version it asked me to replace the version on horny dogs just mentioning this in case is that, i have old mods so i dont know if one of those is causing in it 

to be clear all other creature have their penis the only creatures that dont are the wolves and horses. the dogs have them

i havent use skyrim in a really long time, i installed this mod and everything seems to be working except for the wolves and horse penis like they have the sheath and the balls but no penis, when i install truw wolves of skyrim sexualized version it asked me to replace the version on horny dogs just mentioning this in case is that, i have old mods so i dont know if one of those is causing in it 

to be clear all other creature have their penis the only creatures that dont are the wolves and horses. the dogs have them

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

if you have other horse mods installed you may want to look at the ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC.7z

I have an issue with Immersive Horses.

I have the lastest version of MNC installed, together with Immersive Horses and the MNC patch for Immersive Horses.

The named horses from Immersive Horses have functioning textures, but are missing their dicks.

Generic horses from Immersive horses and all horses from vanilla skyrim are missing their textures, but have functional dicks.

So I think I need some help with figuring out the missing textures for generic horses and the missing equipment for the named horses.

My load order of these mods are
Immersive Horses
MNC
Immersive Horses MNC Patch

I have installed everything from the Immersive Horses folder in the MNC compatability kit.

EDIT: correction because i didn't fact check some details.

I have an issue with Immersive Horses.

I have the lastest version of MNC installed, together with Immersive Horses and the MNC patch for Immersive Horses.

The named horses from Immersive Horses have functioning textures, but are missing their dicks.

Generic horses from Immersive horses and all horses from vanilla skyrim are missing their textures, but have functional dicks.

So I think I need some help with figuring out the missing textures for generic horses and the missing equipment for the named horses.

My load order of these mods are

Immersive Horses

MNC

Immersive Horses MNC Patch

I have installed everything from the Immersive Horses folder in the MNC compatability kit.

EDIT: correction because i didn't fact check some details.

you missed the readmenow file for the patch:

suggested load order:

SexLab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

Immersive Horses.esp

Immersive Horses Patch.esp

Very late to the party ... so forgive me if it has already been asked (probably has) ... but I have the non-SLAL versions of MNC and Heintai creatures installed ... what must I do to / how do I switch to this version here?

Simply overwrite everything?

Delete MNC animations and behaviors then overwrite everything.

Very late to the party ... so forgive me if it has already been asked (probably has) ... but I have the non-SLAL versions of MNC and Heintai creatures installed ... what must I do to / how do I switch to this version here?

Simply overwrite everything?

(assuming that you manually installed)

enter "MNC" in a search (that is setup to look in skyrim's meshes folder only) and delete any folders called MNC that you see, then rerun the same search and delete any files leftover with "MNC" in there name.

then install the new MNC and run FNIS.

now in game you will need to do at least 2 things:

1. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

2. reset the animations.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hello. First of all, thank you very much for your hard work and sharing this mod.

I had no problem replacing More Nasty critter with your mod, however I notice an incompatibility between this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2658-bad-dogs-vanilla-critters/ and your mod. Indeed, creatures become invisible when the Bad Dog mod is activated in "creature framework".

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks ;)

Etan