UUNP Tama outfit

Usually that can mean that there is a flaw or two somewhere in the mesh. Is there more then one mesh piece in the nif files? If so try deleting out all parts but one and try to build if it crashes try deleting out everything but a different piece till you find what part/parts are causing the crash. Another option you have is to export all parts out in .OBJ format and then start a new project and load each part back into outfit studio and that might also fix the crash as it might remove what is causing the crash from the mesh

Usually that can mean that there is a flaw or two somewhere in the mesh. Is there more then one mesh piece in the nif files? If so try deleting out all parts but one and try to build if it crashes try deleting out everything but a different piece till you find what part/parts are causing the crash. Another option you have is to export all parts out in .OBJ format and then start a new project and load each part back into outfit studio and that might also fix the crash as it might remove what is causing the crash from the mesh

Thanks! I will try all these possible solutions. When you say delete parts you mean parts in the mesh that is placed in the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData folder?

Hmm, I just downloaded it from the link you provided, got all 6 parts, unzipped into a working directory, re zipped the whole lot then installed it and ran bodyslide, for me it generated no errors at all, it might be worth while re downloading it in case it was partially corrupt or something.

Hmm, I just downloaded it from the link you provided, got all 6 parts, unzipped into a working directory, re zipped the whole lot then installed it and ran bodyslide, for me it generated no errors at all, it might be worth while re downloading it in case it was partially corrupt or something.

Try to build meshes for the upper body part of the dress in Bodyslide and you will get an error

• 1 month later...

Archived