[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

• 2 weeks later...

LL update

Added

MF Coffee Table Blowjob 1 (oraljob)

MF Coffee Table Blowjob 2 (oraljob)

I also added breast movements to this animations.

Note that you must have latest WickedWhims patreon release installed to see breast movements, or you must install Breast bones unlocked mod (thanks Denton47 for it) in other case.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Wild Guy!

This is a repost from your Patreon page, I think it might be more conductive to brainstorming here.

You were asking for suggestions, I was thinking some MF interaction with the climbing wall from the new fitness pack. I don't know how hard it would be nor how limited the appeal since it's a new pack but, I thought it might be new and lead to interesting animations  :cool:

This is only a suggestion, there may tons of reasons why it's not practical or even possible, I know NOTHING about animations.  :blush:

Hey Wild Guy!

This is a repost from your Patreon page, I think it might be more conductive to brainstorming here.

You were asking for suggestions, I was thinking some MF interaction with the climbing wall from the new fitness pack. I don't know how hard it would be nor how limited the appeal since it's a new pack but, I thought it might be new and lead to interesting animations  :cool:

This is only a suggestion, there may tons of reasons why it's not practical or even possible, I know NOTHING about animations.  :blush:

Yeah, I'll think about climbing wall, maybe something can come out of this, thank you!

Hi wild_guy!

You've got a great set of animations but I have a problem, every time I choose your animations (such as oraljobs on coffee tables for example), they just stood there fusing as one in the object doing nothing.

Can you tell me how to solve this, please? Thanks  :)

Hi wild_guy!

You've got a great set of animations but I have a problem, every time I choose your animations (such as oraljobs on coffee tables for example), they just stood there fusing as one in the object doing nothing.

Hey!

I don't know even what to say, I never had such issues, and nobody told me about this. Maybe you have some general problem because I saw you wrote the same in another animations thread. Check your game and WickedWhims versions, check you installed WickedWhims right, try to find an answer in WW help center- I think that's all I can advise.

Hi wild_guy!

Hey!

I don't know even what to say, I never had such issues, and nobody told me about this. Maybe you have some general problem because I saw you wrote the same in another animations thread. Check your game and WickedWhims versions, check you installed WickedWhims right, try to find an answer in WW help center- I think that's all I can advise.

Okay, Thanks. I'll check it out.

Edit: Alright! It finally worked, I just forgot to update the WickedWhims, so that's why. Thank you, pal.  :D

Hi! New animation available for early access on Patreon: Passionate Reverse Riding stage 2. 

attachicon.gifPassionate Reverse Riding 2.gif

omg so much detail and forward animation, I love it

look like it took a while to make

Thank you ooOLala! Yes, it takes much more time to make such long animations but I think they can be more interesting in use. I never prefer the quantity but I always wanted me to like the things I've done:) I'm glad you like it:)