Download delay / limitations

I was wondering if it's possible to buy a subscription to remove the 15 seconds delay before downloading, as well as removing the limitations of downloading 1 file at a time?

I need this because when i mod Skyrim with my current setup and connection, i cycle through mods a hell of a lot, and i don't have disk space to keep all my downloads for reinstallation once I'm done with a setup. Instead i like to utilize my super fast internet to just get the files when i need them, and i remove my entire mod setup except for a "base" including a lot of patches, very often.

If anyone knows then please tell me, because having 20 tabs with download pages open at a time and waiting for them all to start each and every time keeping track of everything is driving me nuts and making me forget things.

I was wondering if it's possible to buy a subscription to remove the 15 seconds delay before downloading, as well as removing the limitations of downloading 1 file at a time?

I need this because when i mod Skyrim with my current setup and connection, i cycle through mods a hell of a lot, and i don't have disk space to keep all my downloads for reinstallation once I'm done with a setup. Instead i like to utilize my super fast internet to just get the files when i need them, and i remove my entire mod setup except for a "base" including a lot of patches, very often.

If anyone knows then please tell me, because having 20 tabs with download pages open at a time and waiting for them all to start each and every time keeping track of everything is driving me nuts and making me forget things.

It is the $5 Patreon reward: https://www.patreon.com/loverslab

This doesn't just remove the 24Hr download limitation but also the wait and the 1 file at a time limit? If so I'm getting it right away

All Supporters will have no restrictions on downloads.

And no advertising on pages.

If you become a patreon, please send to Ashal your email, he is the only one that can verify emails.

My downloads are delayed only 10 seconds and I can download as many as I want, though only one at a time and each delayed.

I recommend spending $100 or so and installing a second harddrive. I prefer an internal, but that's only a personal preference, nothing wrong with an external drive. And believe me, you won't regret it.

This doesn't just remove the 24Hr download limitation but also the wait and the 1 file at a time limit? If so I'm getting it right away

What is the 24 hr restriction? I didn't encounter that

What is the 24 hr restriction? I didn't encounter that

It was mentioned in some other posts although i haven't encountered it myself.

Something like there's a limit to many GBs of data you can download pr. 24 hs. Maybe they changed it since then

If you become a patreon, please send to Ashal your email, he is the only one that can verify emails.

I did message him but, since I haven't actually paid yet (It's a pr. month thing only taking payment on the 1st of the month), I suppose i won't be getting anything till next week sometime?

I did message him but, since I haven't actually paid yet (It's a pr. month thing only taking payment on the 1st of the month), I suppose i won't be getting anything till next week sometime?

As soon as you have a payment on Patreon done, PM him.

Before is useless.

My downloads are delayed only 10 seconds and I can download as many as I want, though only one at a time and each delayed.

I recommend spending $100 or so and installing a second harddrive. I prefer an internal, but that's only a personal preference, nothing wrong with an external drive. And believe me, you won't regret it.

Depending on where you live, a 2TB external hard drive can be found for around $60 or less.  Solves all sorts of problems.

Unless you are a mod collecting freak like me...... :P

Yes, do yourself a favor and get an external to hold your mods collections. I have been around for some time here and there and other places :P and can tell you that having a copy of your installed mods or mods you want to install is very important. There are many times that mods go *poof* and you are stuck without them. If you are lucky they are stand alone however, if you aren't you are f**ked. Having a copy properly organized (named, version, link to web page, documents etc) is a god send. Trust me. Get an external the first chance you get.