Weird load/unload zones (Cloned Cell)

I cloned a cell (cronvangrhall02).

I've cloned cells before and sometimes this problem happens, sometimes it doesn't. Usually if it happens on the first duplicate (right click duplicate) it will happen whenever the cell is cloned, if it doesn't happen the first time it won't happen ever.

This time it did and I got annoyed enough to film it, so here's a video of the issue:

As you see everything is fine until 0:06, where the first 'unloaded' area occurs. When I turn the camera the geometry loads which is indicative that the meshes are there, just not loading for whatever reason.

Second instance is at 0:20, where the main room is 'unloaded'. As you can see it loads as I walk towards it at 0:24.. but when I pull my camera back at 0:26, it unloads again. After that I just pull the camera back and forth to point out that it's to do with camera distance somehow.

It is certainly not a GPU issue as I own a 980ti. Furthermore, my measured core temperatures and GPU load do not display anything out of the ordinary. I am able to run much more massively scaled battles in vanilla cells without this happening so I further doubt it is GPU related.

For whatever reason, geometry is incorrectly loaded/unloaded ingame when I clone cells to modify for my own mods.

What is this issue caused by? What should I do to fix it?