Trait Help

Ok, I want to try my hand at making a few traits but I opened up Mod Constructor and was instantly lost. The only tutorial I have found for making traits all reference the old buff and traits factory which I can't find for download. Zerbu has pulled his tuts. If anyone would be willing to just walk me through making one trait, I could do the rest myself. 

Zerbu no longer updates trait factory.he is back on after problems with trolls.i think you can still get the old version of the trait factory.Here is my old one if you need it.

Thank you so much! I was looking through Mod Contructor which is his new program and it was just a massive amount of stuff to learn to create 3 traits. And, I couldn't find anything relating to vampires in that..which I'm not sure this will have it either but I have heard this is much easier to use. heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

your welcome...hope you find what you need.you should look around and see if anyone else has been working on the same project.anyway good luck smile.png

Oh yea, I have been keeping my eyes peeled for the traits I was going to attempt. I would prefer to let someone else do it who knows what they are actually doing..lol 

same boat here. i wanted to try and create a sort promiscuous trait . . . got lost. gave up.

Have you seen the pervert trait here? It's amazing and fun. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78165-sims-4-perverts-get-drunk-lost-inhibitions-new-adult-traits/

There is also one floating around, I think on MTS called Siren. That one is REALLY potent. Everyone is instantly horny around her. 

I have to pervert trait, not really what i was getting at. more like wants to be around people, have many encounters (wants them) . . . i geuss it would be more of an aspiration maybe? kind of like an amped up version of the love one thats based game (forgot what its called)

same boat here. i wanted to try and create a sort promiscuous trait . . . got lost. gave up.

Have you seen the pervert trait here? It's amazing and fun. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78165-sims-4-perverts-get-drunk-lost-inhibitions-new-adult-traits/

There is also one floating around, I think on MTS called Siren. That one is REALLY potent. Everyone is instantly horny around her. 

I have to pervert trait, not really what i was getting at. more like wants to be around people, have many encounters (wants them) . . . i geuss it would be more of an aspiration maybe? kind of like an amped up version of the love one thats based game (forgot what its called)

I have a few adult traits that kinda go in the vein of what you are taking about but I don't even know if they work anymore to be honest. There is one called Siren on MTS that is very close to what you are talking about. The one I want to do is like that only they get flirty and excited around vampires lol 

I have a few adult traits that kinda go in the vein of what you are taking about but I don't even know if they work anymore to be honest. There is one called Siren on MTS that is very close to what you are talking about. The one I want to do is like that only they get flirty and excited around vampires lol 

basically i want to make my sim a slut but have the want to sleep around and be naughty lol

Archived