OK ! so I'm not good with scripting stuff, so I need someone to help me out here. I want to make a mod which would allow me to make changes to vanilla armor and clothes without affecting NPCs. In other words, separate meshes for PC and NPCs, like Unique Character but with Armor & Clothing. There is a mod like that for Oldrim called PCEAr, I tried to contact the mod author for help, I asked if it was possible to port the mod to Skyrim SE and guess what ! "nothing". I don't think he's interested. So if there's anyone out there who knows about scripts and stuff, please help:-/

I don't think you need scripts to achieve this.  You just need to designate which race uses that particular armor.  For example:  All races and vampire races are selected as default for the armor.  If you just want one race to use it, deselect the others and pick the one you want.  You will most likely need to create a custom race, because all npc's use their race.  For example:  All Nords use the Nord race as its race.   But if you make a copy of that race and give it a unique ID, then only that race and no other can use the armor.  Not only can you give it it's own armor, you can also give it a unique body and skin to differentiate from everyone else.

Hope that helps.  If you need more help I could help you do this.

I don't think you need scripts to achieve this.  You just need to designate which race uses that particular armor.  For example:  All races and vampire races are selected as default for the armor.  If you just want one race to use it, deselect the others and pick the one you want.  You will most likely need to create a custom race, because all npc's use their race.  For example:  All Nords use the Nord race as its race.   But if you make a copy of that race and give it a unique ID, then only that race and no other can use the armor.  Not only can you give it it's own armor, you can also give it a unique body and skin to differentiate from everyone else.

Thank you so much ! its a big help.  :D

Thank you so much ! its a big help.  :D

Just let me know what you want to do, or what you want me to do.