About - 
I'm in a lazy mood today... Basically the title. Think Final Fantasy.

How to make a playable one - 
Alright, guys. I think I found out how to make a cute male character - THE EASY WAY. 

Requirements: 
1. Change Pronouns mod
2. Body Changer (optional)
3. XMPSE
4. Race Menu (I don't know about ECE)
5.  A delicate skin texture
6. Some masculine clothes
7. A voice change mod (like PC Head Tracking)

Steps: 
1. Think of how you want to look
2. Start a new game
3. Pick your race
4. Select female (the only way to do it)
5. Make your character's appearance (I'd highly recommend adjusting proportions, of course, with the XMPSE sliders)
6. When you're done, you can use a male body and textures in one of the custom slots in Body Changer (but keep your female head - although the head will not fit the body if you haven't made it do so)
7. Alternatively, you can just type the command sexchange (this is really inconvenient though and it will CTD if you do showracemenu)
8. Find a good outfit
9. Change your voice to a male one, or use a deeper female one XD

Advantages: 
1. THIS IS WAAAY FASTER THAN JUST DOING WHATEVER YOU DO TO BECOME THE FOLLOWER AVA (REPLACE, LIKE... HUNDREDS OF FILES)
2. You can change how you look at any time XD
3. You can use female animations and cross-dress! <3
4. You could be a transgender/transexual male if you want
5. YAOOOOIIIIIII

Tips -
1. I'd recommend using a boyish hairstyle (there are some in SG 268 and Apachii)
2. I like using the Eyes of Beauty, because they don't necessarily look female and they have nice eyelashes
3. I like to add contours by changing makeup colors

(I will add more to this later ~ have fun! (My results > excuse my low-end computer :(post-1504243-0-02511500-1495838985_thumb.jpg)

And since followers of this style are pretty hard to find, I've decided to start making a list (of actually GOOD ones, that is).

Mods - 

Followers
* Kiki Followers
* Nightley
* Featherstitch's Theodor Followers
* Cecile
* Ava
* El Follower Severini
* XD Followers

NPC Replacers:
* MELONFOLLOWERS Cicero 
* MELONFOLLOWERS Vilkas

* MELONFOLLOWERS Onmund

• 3 months later...

Actually, I found out by replacing the default Skyrim male textures with the one's from El Severini mod and using Enhanced Character Edit, Enhanced Character Edit Enhancer, More Body Sliders for ECE, and Better Male Presets, you can get some pretty results. Lind's Eyes and Cover Eyes give some nice eyelashes for the guys.

As I am big fan of bishounen chars (I look pretty good too in real life, its pretty hard life) this must become a preset! Only thing missing is being able to create char like Nightley. What is sad, mods used for most of those followers are exact opposite of my moded skyrim ...

EDIT : Imagine having Kuja, Madara or Byakuya Kuchiki as characters in Skyrim. 

Easiest imo is to just get the AVA files and replace all of the ygnord files with it. Download Kiki followers and transfer their chargen files (the .dds and .nif files) and just place it into your skse/plugins/chargen folder. After that you're pretty much set, just boot up skyrim and select YGnord. Your face will look fucked up but just ignore it. I'm using Racemenu btw so idk about ECE. Anyways, when racemenu is opened up just go to sculpt then select draw mask and color the bottom of your neck to have no neckseams. Then all you do is import any of the kiki follower face presets and bam, you look just like any of them. Then you can alter to your liking afterwards. Only thing that sucks is that since you're using a female headmesh, most of the male hairstyles are too big for your head so it looks a little funky. So I just use the kijiko hairs.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know if this method affects the way sexlab works with your character? I would just be really weirded out if it started playing female only animations on my character as I'm planning to technically be playing a male character using this method. Does it recognise sex based on the body or the originally selected gender of your character?

On 5/30/2017 at 1:46 PM, thek8ikat said:

Oh, yes. Those are great! ❤️ I hope they keep making more. 

Yeah, I just wish you could do it easily as a legit male on Skyrim. :[

Hey, I was trying out your method and I'm a little confused as to the bodychanger part. I put all the body meshes for SAM Light in slot 9 of bodychanger, do I also put in the head? It seemed a little weird since we're trying to keep the female head so I didn't put it at first, so when I changed to that body with body changer I got a purple(missing textures head). But the bigger question has to do with the fact that the body didn't actually change, it stayed female. Does this have to do with not having put in textures for the male body so it's not loaded? Based on the bodychanger description I had understood that that's not a mandatory step(besides, I would like to keep the female face textures if I can, I'm using the mask tool in racemenu for the neck anyways). Just to check I tried switching between the female bodies that already come with it and it also didn't seem to do anything except for displaying the Bodyshape loading message(even when naked, I couldn't see any difference). I also tried the sexchange command after a save and that worked(though as you had said showracemenu didn't cooperate well with it). I'm just wondering what I did wrong.