[QUESTION] Mods to complement a Paladin Playthrough

Specifically a paladin corruption playthrough, sort of like a righteous and noble warrior gets turned into a slut over time going from absolute disgusted on how she's treated to absolutely loving it by the end.

Can anyone recommend me any humiliation or corruption mods as well as some skimpy paladin themed armor mods and anything else that you think would complement a play through?  As well as some general paladin mods perhaps a shrine mod similar to the KotN dlc from Oblivion if one exists and spell mods and anything that enhances the roleplay aspect of it, like the degradation and corruption of the character is what I'm going for.

Thank you in advance!

(On a side note, I recently reinstalled Skyrim and so far so good honestly!  Very few ctd's and those are from very, very rare occurrences and I'm very happy about that considering I'm running a handful of mods and a pretty good looking enb!)

There are a few good mods that can complement what you are looking to do.  Cursed Loot + skooma whore+ SD plus can work very well together.  Add Shout like a Virgin to increase the amount of events that may occur to keep your character locked up tight or humiliated.

For a little more depth on the religion side try http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65607/? or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59932/?.

For paladin type armor the only one I can think of is the Emfy Cleric Robes.  I posted no link on this one because there are a few different mods that enable you to get them and it may be worthwhile to google them and look through your options. 

I do not recommend adding too terribly much more to the BDSM side of things unless you want some of the mods that Cursed loot has some compatibility with.  Just remember to lower the event chances in cursed loot a bit or you'll never get out of bondage to do a little adventuring.

One or two ;)

Skooma Whore and cursed loot as mentioned.

Apropos, naturally.

Deadly wenches (tera armors), OBIS, Populated everything, etc, etc - to encourage you to use skooma etc as combat drugs / to help Cursed Loot's combat surrender to trigger lots.

Get Stripped. Shame it hangs up so often, but it's really fun.

Deviously Enslaved w/Simple Slavery & ?Defeat. (You need something to trigger Simple Slavery which itself triggers the slavery options in Deviously Enslaved).

Sexlab mortaility, so you can bleed out of places paladins wern't ment to bleed from.

Combat arousal.

Slavetats.

Sexlab Stories, Hyrdagordon slavegirls & amorous Adventures for more sex in the world.

I can give you more details on a lot of these ideas if you want them.

Oh, and all the standard bugfix kinda stuff and CBBE, BBP physics etc. No sense in having an ugly perverted paladin or unstable game etc.... ;)

Thank you guys for the suggestions I have some of these mods already installed.  I was mainly looking to see if there's a corruption mod that would activate when my character is out in the world on her pilgrimage or when she would be fighting vampires or the undead and she gets waylaid by a bandit or the creatures mentioned before which would cause my character's mind to eventually break and become a slut.

merc that Cleric quest is something to look into and nice suggestion for the armor!  Thank you!

Lostdreamer very nice suggestions!  I have skooma Whore, cursed loot, Apropos, OBIS, Deviously Enslaved w/Simple Slavery & Defeat, Sexlab Stories, and Hydragorgon slavegirls installed already but I'm going to give the others a chance and feel free to suggest others as well.

If there's any shrine quest mods out there, I'd love to hear about it.  I haven't been lucky in my search for them as well as corruption mods (specifically where a character starts out as pure and righteous but slowly gets corrupted possibly taking off clothes, willingly asking others for sex etc)

You might want to check out SL Kidnapped, and the newly released Dovakin's Infamy. The latter is a quest mod that is very nicely integrated into a vanilla playthrough - ie it has different options based on what you've done in the game so far and various things are unlocked as you go. It's author plans to expand it as time goes on, adding more content, but what's there now is already completed and and is working smoothly afaik (though, I don't use any DD mods so I can't vouch for how it works in conjunction with those).

I have used Cleric, mentioned already, for a similar sort of play-through, and was very pleased with it, so I can happily second that suggestion.

Hope that helps.

The quest mod "Thief" is really good for that role-playing, although it's not related to religion-lore (but you can fight daedra in one of the quests), as you start as a prude character that is annoyed by men that are trying to take advantage of you (you need help, and they will ask for some favors in exchange), and you can refuse and go for non-sexual alternatives or accept reluctantly. The dialogues are really great and, as the story progress, your character starts to question herself and feels guilty for feeling pleasure. Your choices also really matter, as if you keep doing lustful things, more dirty options will appear for you. There is a good sense of development, from a prude girl, that is becoming a slut, with some great embarassing scenarios available. The story of the mod is still not concluded yet though, but you csn have some hours of fun gameplay.

"Dovahkiin's infamy" was recently added but it's similar to Thief, as you can have different options to deal with situations that are really well melted in the vanilla lore. And the mod recognizes your character sexuality, kindness and purity (using Sexlab stats), so that will reflect upon your available options. If you go for a kind/pure character, you can actually feel like a priest when you try to help people with their problems in this mod (that will eventually involve sex and you can choose how to deal with it and you can be blackmailed or seduced by evil NPCs that takes advantage of you). The mod doesn't focus in religion, but it gives you a chance to be altruistic. There are multiple ends too.

I didn't play the mod "Shout Like a Virgin", but I guess it feels well the religion theme you want, and it deals specificslly with corruption by reading its description.

I didn't play the mod "Shout Like a Virgin", but I guess it feels well the religion theme you want, and it deals specificslly with corruption by reading its description.

I had a play around with it, but to me it felt more like a mod for a masochist, or at least the few bits of it I did of it, this was quite some time back though so it could have changed.

If however the original poster is looking for some armour that would fit, the bless armour pack ; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44014-bless-online-armors-pack/ kinds fits, though they may want to see if the can find or make a lighter colour re-texture or darker if that is what suits them.

• 3 weeks later...

There is/was a good mod called "Devious Attributes" which had a willpower system. It didn't do anything except provide some debuffs, but it decreased with sex and could be used for RP purposes. 

The latest version has some issue with causing crashes I think, because it extended functionality to NPCs and overloads my PC. But you can grab the older version from the author's github.

Archived