CTD with T-Pose anytime I launch Skyrim 2+ Times

Despite having a huge load order and tons of mods, I feel I have managed to keep a stable game running with some 2k textures, weather mods, and the Glacer ENB. For some time now, I've had a very strange issue that I believe might be related to memory.

When I start up my computer and load Skyrim from SKSE, everything works fine and I experience no issues whatsoever. Whenever I close the game and relaunch it (after taking a break), I experience crashes. It happens almost always in both interiors and exteriors (although small cells without NPCs seem to be a bit more forgiving). I end up having to restart my computer in order to get past this issue, but now I'm looking to resolve it.

As soon as the initial load finishes on my second or third attempt loading up the game, I'll see a split second t-pose of my character, followed by an instant CTD. Sometimes, I won't even get that split-second to see the t-pose. I realize that this likely has to do with FNIS, but I remind you that the initial (first) load of the game never has this issue. Ever.

My theory is that it has something to do with memory or temporary files not being properly handled when I quit the game, or SKSE not completely shutting down. Has anyone had a similar issue? So far, playing with my skyrim.ini memory settings, removing high-res textures, and disabling enb has not helped at all. I'm a little reluctant to update my drivers because I could cause even more problems.

It's most likely too much stress on the initial load and I believe it needs more time. I can load and empty cell and then properly load up the exterior just fine. Should I set PostLoadUpdateTime in my skrim.ini to 30 seconds or something?

Despite having a huge load order and tons of mods, I feel I have managed to keep a stable game running with some 2k textures, weather mods, and the Glacer ENB. For some time now, I've had a very strange issue that I believe might be related to memory.

When I start up my computer and load Skyrim from SKSE, everything works fine and I experience no issues whatsoever. Whenever I close the game and relaunch it (after taking a break), I experience crashes. It happens almost always in both interiors and exteriors (although small cells without NPCs seem to be a bit more forgiving). I end up having to restart my computer in order to get past this issue, but now I'm looking to resolve it.

As soon as the initial load finishes on my second or third attempt loading up the game, I'll see a split second t-pose of my character, followed by an instant CTD. Sometimes, I won't even get that split-second to see the t-pose. I realize that this likely has to do with FNIS, but I remind you that the initial (first) load of the game never has this issue. Ever.

My theory is that it has something to do with memory or temporary files not being properly handled when I quit the game, or SKSE not completely shutting down. Has anyone had a similar issue? So far, playing my skyrim.ini memory settings, removing high-res textures, and disabling enb has not helped at all. I'm a little reluctant to update my drivers because I could cause even more problems.

You are partially correct.

Yes the skyrim memory allocation for strings is flawed. You will need to use the following to overcome this issue.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/

As instructed on their front page.. make sure to use the SKSE preloader that you will have to download from the link provided there.  Also you need to go into the crash fixes INI file and configure it to use OSallocators.  This changes the way your string and memory allocation is done and will prevent crashes due to going over the string count limit. Another benefit is that it will alert you to minor problems it detects in some of your configurations and report it to you.

But there is ALSO possibly a secondary issue at play here as well.   The crash on load with the Tpose is a good indication of the footIK error.

There are 2 ways around this issue.   

One is to open the console from the main menu and type COC QASMOKE.. and then loading your game from the test cell every time.

Or you can install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/? that will do a similar double load automatically for you.  (you will still get 2 load screens, but it will  be automated.)

My theory is that it has something to do with memory or temporary files not being properly handled when I quit the game, or SKSE not completely shutting down. Has anyone had a similar issue? So far, playing my skyrim.ini memory settings, removing high-res textures, and disabling enb has not helped at all. I'm a little reluctant to update my drivers because I could cause even more problems.

You are partially correct.

Yes the skyrim memory allocation for strings is flawed. You will need to use the following to overcome this issue.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/

As instructed on their front page.. make sure to use the SKSE preloader that you will have to download from the link provided there.  Also you need to go into the crash fixes INI file and configure it to use OSallocators.  This changes the way your string and memory allocation is done and will prevent crashes due to going over the string count limit. Another benefit is that it will alert you to minor problems it detects in some of your configurations and report it to you.

But there is ALSO possibly a secondary issue at play here as well.   The crash on load with the Tpose is a good indication of the footIK error.

There are 2 ways around this issue.   

One is to open the console from the main menu and type COC QASMOKE.. and then loading your game from the test cell every time.

Or you can install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/? that will do a similar double load automatically for you.  (you will still get 2 load screens, but it will  be automated.)

This did, in fact, fix my issue(s). After installing the crash fix files, it did freeze and tell me that I had a footIK error. So I installed that .esp next and it resolved that issue as well. You have made my Skyrim stable again.

So many hours were spent trying to figure out this issue alone, each time Skyrim loads up it takes like 5 minutes for the main menu to pop up due to all the esps, scripts, plugins, and whatnot.