How to decrease ENB sunglare

Usually for me, ENB sunset and sunrises are like the worst cuz teh transition from sunglare to none at all is just so sudden its immersion breaking. And the contrast is insane where it can go from blinding to almost zero. I'd rather just not have it at all if the sun literally sprays my screen with flooded yellow light whenever i look towards the slight direction of the sun.

Is there a way to edit or tone down the sunglare? I was thinking of just totally eliminating the whole sunglare effect but then i realized it would probably also eliminate godrays if i did that...

thanks ahead of time for the help.

What ENB are you using?  I remember I got rid of the sun glare in my game by replacing the sun sprites in the enbseries folder using the one from this mod:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61405/?

You might think the Franzetta ENB sunsprites are bright from the pictures but it's not, it's actually very dim.

Or you could just delete the sunsprites entirely from your enbseries folder... depending on which ENB you use, of course.  Which is why I asked to begin with.  

Another way to adjust is to press shift+enter (by default) in-game and disable sunglare or sunsprites or whatever the hell else is related to the sun.

What ENB are you using?  I remember I got rid of the sun glare in my game by replacing the sun sprites in the enbseries folder using the one from this mod:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61405/?

You might think the Franzetta ENB sunsprites are bright from the pictures but it's not, it's actually very dim.

Or you could just delete the sunsprites entirely from your enbseries folder... depending on which ENB you use, of course.  Which is why I asked to begin with.  

Another way to adjust is to press shift+enter (by default) in-game and disable sunglare or sunsprites or whatever the hell else is related to the sun.

I'm using tetrachromatic vivid weathers version. :/ ye lemme try out the things u said first but i have a feeling it'll disable godrays as well.

I'm using tetrachromatic vivid weathers version. :/ ye lemme try out the things u said first but i have a feeling it'll disable godrays as well.

That's funny, when I was using Tetrachromatic ENB, I thought it wasn't bright enough so I put the K ENB Purelight sunsprites into it.  Here was the result:

I don't use Tetrachromatic anymore but I still love that ENB.

post-654302-0-55899300-1495827975_thumb.png

I just remembered.  The current sunsprites I'm using are from Skylight ENB here:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48730/?

Use the version you thing is best, personally I'm using the Vanilla version for its obvious compatibility but since you have Vivid Weathers you may want to use the other ones.

See here is the problem, it's way too intense and absolutely way too abrupt when it goes from zero sunglare to full on flooded screen can't see shit level of sunglare.

So basically what i did is i just went back to using normal Tetrachromatic ENB instead of the Vivid weathers version of tetrachromatic with vivid weathers still on, which hilariously fixes the problem. Dunno why the regular version of the enb works better with vivid weathers than the actual vivid weathers version of the enb the author posted but ye, who knows.

the problem now is that the vivid weathers version of the enb has a better rainy day look, so i'd still like to find a way to fix the issue of sunglare if possible but for now imma use regular version until i get a full understanding of how sunglare works.

cuz i've tried turning off sunglare and sunray in the enb menu but it didnt change anything, my screen was still utterly flooded and i couldnt see shit.

just look at how abrupt it changes from no sun to full on chaos in the screens below (i'm turning mere millimeters towards the sunrise btw):

post-1578901-0-76257800-1495861640_thumb.jpg

post-1578901-0-60101000-1495861651_thumb.jpg

post-1578901-0-94080800-1495861688_thumb.jpg

the main problem is that its just too abrupt. it feels so unnatural and not gradual enough. There has to be a way to either expand the radius and make it more gradual or just make the sunglare/sunspread a tiny circle in the sky. This is the regular version which i think looks better even though the sunglare is actually more and has a larger radius it feels less intrusive because it's so gradual the way it comes into screen:

post-1578901-0-06257400-1495862128_thumb.jpg

post-1578901-0-88346600-1495862107_thumb.jpg

post-1578901-0-79681500-1495862147_thumb.jpg

edit: notice how my character actually blocks some of the sunrays and it makes it less intrusive, while in the first set of images the sun just 100% ignores my character and just straight up floods everything. smh

Ah, I see why it was annoying.  The brightness was happening instantly.  From past experience, it seems like weather mods rarely play well with ENBs they were not made specifically for.  

Every ENB I've used has something wrong with it but trying to correct the problem always results in a new problem to deal with.  I'm not even sure there's such a thing as a perfect ENB.  I think even the best looking ENBs have a flaw somewhere.  It's only a matter of whether or not you're willing to deal with it. The current ENB set up I use has one flaw that I don't care much for, during foggy weather the sky gets very bright.  

And sometimes the eyes of characters sparkle too much.  I guess that's two flaws.

post-654302-0-41600700-1495867803_thumb.png