[Request] Agony Demon (warning: demon titties)

For those of you who haven't played it or seen the previews, Agony is a horror game that allows you to... well, they SAY you escape from Hell by posessing various demons and damned souls, but let's be real: you stare at demon titties, because GODFUCKDAMN those demons are hot, in a weird way.

post-123838-0-50255400-1495768976_thumb.jpeg

Seriously, they tried for an angsty Satanic horror game, but created Demon Boob Simulator.

Needless to say, I would kill to play as one.

Does anyone here have the game, or know anyone who does? If so, would anyone be willing to port the female demon model to Slyrim and rig it up to be played by the PC?

post-123838-0-08053500-1495769077_thumb.png

I think I saw the model in SFMlab but it's marked NSFW and you need an account there to see NSFW content. Sadly, it's for Source Filmmaker and needs porting.

Well, to be fair, it'd need porting anyway.

Anyway, I'll leave the request up, incase anyone can get their hands on the model...

• 1 year later...

Someone already made it , some dude named Camey_Gamer. But I cant find the mod elsewhere so I guess it's a private mod.
Just type onoskelis wife in youtube.
That said , I would love to see this as a playable race in skyrim. (And the agony Succubus)

• 3 weeks later...

Camey_Gamer claims his mods were "stolen and put for sale on steam, just like other victims. In distrust i removed all of my stuff." I actually checked Steam to see if this was true, but I was unable to find any mods of his for sale on there. Terrible if it was true, but that's no reason to punish everyone else either. Which is a shame, I'd love to get my hands on his Spider Daedra.

He says he may release them again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived