Sex Animations doesn't work

leogta

Hi, i download SexLab mod and all the requirements mods and of course animations and a dialogue mod, so when i talk with a npc and the "animation" start they just stand straight with no movement, but i heard the sounds and they face have expresions , i already try almost all points from SexLab Troubleshooting & Support Guide, so i want to ask you guys if you have an full skyrim or atleast the data folder for donwload with all installed because this is so hard for me, i was trying more than 3 hours with no success.

or maybe if you know a easy fix.

btw i try New Game too but still no playing animations

post-1420826-0-94597200-1495755349_thumb.jpg

post-1420826-0-60720600-1495755351_thumb.jpg

Try putting your XPMSE skeleton (presuming you have it) right at the end of your load order.

i was using another version of skeleton, i installed de XPMSE at the end of all my mods and now works perfectly :D thanks. 

Btw the anims does not match with the actuall penis mod i'be using (Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion-2488-2-3-2)

which penis mod i should use or what is the standar penis for the animations creator

Thanks  :shy:

• 2 months later...

Try putting your XPMSE skeleton (presuming you have it) right at the end of your load order.

i was using another version of skeleton, i installed de XPMSE at the end of all my mods and now works perfectly :D thanks. 

Btw the anims does not match with the actuall penis mod i'be using (Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion-2488-2-3-2)

which penis mod i should use or what is the standar penis for the animations creator

Thanks  :shy:

I have kind of the same problem but I did what you did and still I don't get it right. Can you please help me?

Most people use Schlongs of Skyrim and a lot of mods are designed to be used with that.

I have kind of the same problem but I did what you did and still I don't get it right. Can you please help me?

Archived