Creating a Devious Device that blocks armor?

So here I am trying to finish up a mod which includes a handful of new-ish devious devices, one (well, a few) of which I would like to prevent the player from equipping armor over. Before I haphazardly trial-and-error this in the CK until I run out of ideas/find a solution, is there a simple way to accomplish this supported by DD? My kneejerk reaction is mark it to occupy the body slot to prevent equipping, but I'm also guessing that the Device Hider in DDi would recognize that and start hiding other devices.

I know many mods solve this with a punishment-style script (which is also a possibility here) but was kind of hoping for a different approach. I seem to remember a Harness that could prevent body armor and a blindfold that could prevent wearing helmets but can't remember where those were from/find them in the CK in mods I thought it might be in.

Edit: Bonus questions: If I'm creating essentially a catsuit that I'd like to prevent wearing chastity belts/bras over, would adding both zad_DevousBelt and zad_DeviousBra as keywords work? Should I also include zad_DeviousSuit? And is there an updated reference for DD keywords and what they all accomplish? There are a handful on the wiki, but it seems to be fairly out of date.

DD items tagged with zad_DeviousSuit block slot 32. We also have zad_DeviousGloves and zad_DeviousBoots that block gloves and footwear, respectively. zad_DeviousHood blocks headwear. I guess that should be all you need.

And yes, you can block additional DD slots by adding more keywords. That's perfectly fine, with the one caveat that the item tagged with e.g. zad_DeviousBelt will also -behave- as a chastity belt.

As for documentation, honestly, just read the code, namely zadLibs.psc. It's reasonably well documented.

DD items tagged with zad_DeviousSuit block slot 32. We also have zad_DeviousGloves and zad_DeviousBoots that block gloves and footwear, respectively. zad_DeviousHood blocks headwear. I guess that should be all you need.

Thanks Kimy, you the best.