View File

Add into game "Bondage Grenade" (based on fragmentation grenade). It tightly bounds all targets in explosion radius.
Grenade available via console. (Type help "bondage grenade" 4 and then player.additem <id> <count>)

Also some ingame mines (bottlecap and fragmentation) and fragmentation grenade bounds player.
Added config variables.
be_hardbondage
0 - (default) adds only one random DD piece on player. (NPC still tightly bound)
1 - tightly bound player and npc
-1 - disables adding DD equipment
Example of usage (open console and type):
set be_hardbondage to 1
be_pacify
0 - (default) dont pacify bound enemies
1 - try to pacify bound enemies (will be pacified enemy who was bound, so man, animal and other races are unaffected to this feature)
Example of usage (open console and type):
set be_pacify to 1

Mods made just for fun and now under development. Consider it as beta.

Requirements:
0.4+ Devious Devices 2.0+ and its requirements.
0.3 Devious Devices 1.3+ and its requirements.

Permissions: Free to copy/use any part of mod inside LL.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices

Make an Estrus version of this, and you have a winner.

Because seriously, in a nuclear wasteland, there's bound to be something with tons of tentacles on the loose.

Someone would need to make estrus animations first. I don't believe there are any yet. Otherwise I'd use them, too! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hadn't played F4 in a while and forgot i had this mod installed.  Got in a fight with a few raiders and thought i was going to toss a Molotov.  the grenade then bounced off the doorframe and landed at my feet.  needless to say,  it did not make my fight easier.  

Am enjoying the mod.  would recommend.  

only one problem, i was belted and got an infinite notice of not being able to plug when already belted. only way out was to qqq the console.

also have an issue with this mod that whenever any type of explosive goes off nearby.  molotov, landmine, normal frag so far it sets off the bondage.

But i do love the idea of a grenade like this for freaking out npc's!

This is a fun mod. I love throwing the grenades into populated areas.

You will want to implement a gender check as the items do not work on males. Using the grenade on a male causes the body to turn invisible. This is a limitation of Devious Devices. 

This page should help you out with the gender check: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetSex_-_ActorBase

Yes, I think about this.

• 2 weeks later...

File Name: Devious Devices - Bondage Grenade

File Submitter: ssonly

File Submitted: 25 May 2017

File Category: Other

Requires: Devious Devices

You do not appear to have uploaded version 0.3.  The file is still named "bondagegrenade02.7z", and the script source does not appear to have a gender check in it.

if akTarget != None && triggered == 0
Race r = akTarget.GetRace()
if r != HumanRace && r != GhoulRace && r != DefaultRace
return
endif
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

they i have tried setting the configs but it says unknown variable could i get an example so i can get this to work any help is appreciated.

What exactly did you try to type ?

You must type it in console ( " ` "  key by default).

Examples:

set be_pacify to 1

set be_hardbondage to 1

If you typed it right make sure that you downloaded and installed last version (bondagegrenade04.7z).

• 2 months later...

Version 4.7 doesnt work with DD1.3 (Devious Devices). the commands are entered, the grenade is added, script not working.

if I install 2.7 works like a charm.

I'm unable to find DD2.0, mega not working to download it and test BG4.7 with DD2.0

So far BG4.7 with DD1.3 not working.

13 hours ago, angel83 said:

Version 4.7 doesnt work with DD1.3 (Devious Devices). the commands are entered, the grenade is added, script not working.

if I install 2.7 works like a charm.

I'm unable to find DD2.0, mega not working to download it and test BG4.7 with DD2.0

So far BG4.7 with DD1.3 not working.

bondagegrenade04.7z is version 0.4 designed for DD 2.0

bondagegrenade03.7z is version 0.3 designed for DD 1.3 (this is old version, I leaved it in download because somebody may want to use it)

5 hours ago, ssonly said:

bondagegrenade04.7z is version 0.4 designed for DD 2.0

bondagegrenade03.7z is version 0.3 designed for DD 1.3 (this is old version, I leaved it in download because somebody may want to use it)

Do you have a link where I could donwload DD2.0?
mega link not working...