Nipple and Vagina piercings.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for about 3 weeks heavily now, I cant seem to find any piercing mods for the nipples and vagina for my female sims. Can anyone help me out?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74520-sims-4-noir-and-dark-sims-adult-world-19062017/  <---- Check Noir's stuff.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/26/2017 at 10:32 PM, twinwolves1001 said:

Ive tried to use those before, and they dont seem to appear for me. I found another set, however they clipped through the outfits and shirts by allot so... thanks for the help though!

thats cause they are for the sims 3 

• 9 months later...
10 hours ago, Sqqiner said:

Can someone help me with this garbage link. There is only adfly redirect and i can't open simfileshare cuz adfly forces me to show notifications, and no im not gonna allow some random website to pop notifications on my computer.

When it asks for notifications click "never allow". Do it 5 or 6 times, then it will take you to the simsfileshare link.

Archived