How do you get Tom Peeping involved in OKW interactions

As far as I know Mr. Tom Peeping... :shy:

Tom Peeping is a shy one. If Tom knows your family a bit better, he can get involved in Kinky actions. In the beginning he runs away all the time.

Tom is a voyeur, so it is ideal that one of your sim family is a exibitionist or got a more or less level in exibition.

You can send one of your activ household tease Tom, when he s staring through the window. Klick your sim, than on Tom: Kinky > Tease. Your sim starts a striptease inside the house, while Tom is watching.

post-1122810-0-35331800-1495695513_thumb.jpg

post-1122810-0-48461300-1495695579_thumb.jpg

I guess you have to inspire just a tit bit of confidence with Tom P. Than, if he not runs away so fast, you can try also if your sim can kinky kiss Tom or / and share kinky secrets.

post-1122810-0-33000500-1495695980_thumb.jpg

After a short time Tom follows woohoo invitations or ask himself if he could join the kinky interaction.

post-1122810-0-82309500-1495695780_thumb.jpg

post-1122810-0-08516500-1495695734_thumb.jpg

If you got Tom in the cellphone list of townies / friends, you can invite him to Woohoo parties too.

I like Tom and use my own modded versions of the peeper – just change his look, not his charakter. Tom is mostly the best friend for my female sims.

post-1122810-0-84295600-1495695867_thumb.jpg

I had to cut Tom off.  Everytime my Sims would start having sex, Tom would show up and the entire time they are doing it, he keeps trying to join in.  My seems were taking too long to have sex, cause the window kept popping up asking to join.  It was getting annoying lol

I had to cut Tom off.  Everytime my Sims would start having sex, Tom would show up and the entire time they are doing it, he keeps trying to join in.  My seems were taking too long to have sex, cause the window kept popping up asking to join.  It was getting annoying lol

Poor Tommy! Cut our Tommy off? Nooo, my sims would miss him, especially the lonly ones when theyre partners are at work or just one guy in the house...

Ah, it seems you like to be the only peeper in your game... looking through the windows and coming in when not needed, changing positions.... starring at all the very very private situations... hahaha (this is my job too).

Tom has very special eyes... he can look through the thickest complete closed curtains and also through the oneway mirror windows, walk trough the house without invitation (did not see this since the last OKW update!).

At the skyscrapers I never see him at the windows in the 19th floor.... this can stop him! lol

But now I make a training camp for some young ladies that do not like to go to a High school... and there he is, good old Tom Peeping... getting a massage

post-1122810-0-63050800-1495803609_thumb.jpg

Poor Tommy! Cut our Tommy off? Nooo, my sims would miss him, especially the lonly ones when theyre partners are at work or just one guy in the house...

Ah, it seems you like to be the only peeper in your game... looking through the windows and coming in when not needed, changing positions.... starring at all the very very private situations... hahaha (this is my job too).

Tom has very special eyes... he can look through the thickest complete closed curtains and also through the oneway mirror windows, walk trough the house without invitation (did not see this since the last OKW update!).

At the skyscrapers I never see him at the windows in the 19th floor.... this can stop him! lol

But now I make a training camp for some young ladies that do not like to go to a High school... and there he is, good old Tom Peeping... getting a massage

attachicon.gifScreenshot-1590.jpg

Yeah, I've had houses where Tom will walk through and go out back and peek in the window, lol.  My brother has had Tom come up to his Penthouse and walk out on the balcony to peep in lol.  One thing about Tom, he is determined lol  I always have atleast 5 or 6 whores active at any given time, enough for the lonely Sims in town to play with, and boy do they ever lol.  But I may cut Tom back on, since now you given me the idea of making him over.

Yeah, I've had houses where Tom will walk through and go out back and peek in the window, lol.  My brother has had Tom come up to his Penthouse and walk out on the balcony to peep in lol.  One thing about Tom, he is determined lol  I always have atleast 5 or 6 whores active at any given time, enough for the lonely Sims in town to play with, and boy do they ever lol.  But I may cut Tom back on, since now you given me the idea of making him over.

Funny! So Tom P. had a real problematic family affair before you and your brother... disabled the peepers.

A makeover of NPCs is very easy to do; just change it by using a sim you prefer in CAS (but better don t change the character or the name) or create one yourself (I prefer my own versions).

Tom could be a interesting shemale too - maybe my very first shemale a Tomette or Tomasinette...

And this was my first version of Tom (YA)

post-1122810-0-84541000-1495810514_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived