Graphical problem with tattoo

Hi there!

I recently started messing around with tattoo's. More specifally the text tattoo's (like JokerH's and the trampstaps).

I have about 10 different tattoo's (so more than there are categories for them). I had to put one of my tattoo's in the glove section. Today I fired up my game and it has the tattoo + question marks and black patches.

The web says to repair my game (didn't help), update the game (the game is up-to-date). In sims4studio everything look fine, but in-game it's messed up, even the thing where you select the tattoo in CAS already has a black patch (before you only saw an empty arm because the tattoo is in the chest region).

Can anyone please help me?

GrTz

I'll try to upload screens later if things aren't clear.

Edit: Here is the screenshot. As you can see the text is written above the chest. Which is good, only could I do without the patches and question marks!

post-1087978-0-52853700-1495661134_thumb.png

Hey!

I don't know much about CAS but this is most likely caused by some ID not being set right with either the texture or the region file. 

Now it doesn't appear in CAS at all. I just did the same things and remade the package but it's nowhere to be seen in the glove compartment.

Would this give you any further clues?

I'm thinking about putting them on LL here when I get this last one working