HDT Creatures problem

Chymondo

Hey,

made a reinstall from skyrim and i am really frustrated..

The creatures that have HDT support ( wolf,Troll etc.= dont react with the HDT VG.

The Sos schlongs works fine- the problem only exists with the creatures.

I read yesterday about 2 hours the loverslab forum and before the reinstall, it worked fine.

I use MO, and installed XPMSE, AIO, FNIS XXL, MNC, Sexlab and the other needed mods.

In skse plugin from AIO i have all HDT files. ( hdtmalebeasts, hdtmalechaurus, hdtmaletroll, hdtmalewolf, etc.)

In load order, xpmse is higher priority then the other files.

I thought the problem comes maybe from MNC, but when i make the conflict files invisible, it dont make any change- no react ingame.

(another hours of trying for wasting time)

It would be very great, if anyone could help me with the problem...

thx in advance

• 2 months later...

solved it.

It was necessary to disable in sexlab the setting: character height and teleport.

Now it works.

Hi Andy!

I have near the same problem. I try to do as you said but failed. I have not any collisions between creatures and vg. Collisions between males an femals are ok.

i use CBBE, SOS 3, CLAIMS OF SKYRIM, MNC 10, and Creatures HDT.

can you tell me which one Creatures HDT do you use? And which settings od you disabling exactly? I'm using not English version of SL so sometimes it's duffucult to find the same piont via instuction.

solved it.

It was necessary to disable in sexlab the setting: character height and teleport.

Now it works.

Hi Andy!

I have near the same problem. I try to do as you said but failed. I have not any collisions between creatures and vg. Collisions between males an femals are ok.

i use CBBE, SOS 3, CLAIMS OF SKYRIM, MNC 10, and Creatures HDT.

can you tell me which one Creatures HDT do you use? And which settings od you disabling exactly? I'm using not English version of SL so sometimes it's duffucult to find the same piont via instuction.

Hey Plamya,

give you some Tips:

I recommend to use Nexus Mod manager.

First of all check if  your femalebody.nif have an working hdtvagina.xml. (Use AIO 3.3 that is easy to install, there u can choose Clams of skyrim too)

After that install MCN 10.2 and Creatureframework 1.10pre.

Then install Beast HDT 0.51. (http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-051/)

Let the Nexus mod manager overwrite all files. So the beast nifs get the hdt files.

(When u use Mod organizer, u can put the hdt beast nifs manually to the right virtual folder.)

When u start new game, be sure creature framework will installed and appear at mod folder. When not, creatures will have no schlongs and other issues appears.

give you some Tips:

hi, Andy!

thank you much! i've all of this but something wrong with animals only. they have shlongs, all works fine. but i havn't hdt collisions between women and creatures. i'll try to reinstall all of this. thank you!

i found out that i have a problem with hdt plugins. i got standalone follower that called Jennifer and this follower is only one that have her own hdt plugins. and i found that her VG works great with any creatures but does't work with males. and my standart ingame hdt plugins work perfect with males but does't with creatures. i'm not so cool in hdt so maybe someone help me to understood that's going on?

i attached zip with:

hdt of ingame females

hdt of males that work with ingame females but didn't work with Jennifer

hdt of pare of creatures that work with Jennifer but didn't work with ingame females

hdt of Jennifer

hope someone helps me

Plugins.zip

i found out that i have a problem with hdt plugins. i got standalone follower that called Jennifer and this follower is only one that have her own hdt plugins. and i found that her VG works great with any creatures but does't work with males. and my standart ingame hdt plugins work perfect with males but does't with creatures. i'm not so cool in hdt so maybe someone help me to understood that's going on?

i attached zip with:

hdt of ingame females

hdt of males that work with ingame females but didn't work with Jennifer

hdt of pare of creatures that work with Jennifer but didn't work with ingame females

hdt of Jennifer

hope someone helps me

hey

yeah i know its not that easy to have a working skyrim so all works fine... it takes a lot of patient and time but it is worth ;)

At your problem:

The most followers have at the mod own Nif files that are loaded ingame!

The normal npc in skyrim use the standard femalebodynif with the hdtvagina.xml.

When u want to have collisions for the follower, u have to install the hdtvagina.xml manually to the follower body nif. ( open nifskope, create node with Nistringextradata and hdtvagina.xml. Be sure u have the skyrim plugins all installed under skse/plugins.

I looked at your plugin folder. There missing many creatures hdt files.

U installed HDT Beast 0.51 like i wrote above??

I will upload my plugin folder for you. Let it overwrite at yours.

When u have problems with adding xml files manually tell me, then i will explain it for you.

best regards

Andy

plugins.zip

best regards

Andy

Andy, your help was needful!

thank you much!

i used 'hdtHavokModifier' (aka 'just for fun full 12-26')

and check your and my files and found out that it was a problem in hdtvagina.xml

it's need to set collisions  of 'NPC L Pussy02' and 'NPC R Pussy02' with this groups:

0 - default

4 - hands

23 - reserved

because SOS working with 23-group and creatures working with 0-group only

ps by the way, your hdtvagina.xml is set for 0-group only ^^

i attached my modified xml if you wanna check this out.

pps i see you have more hdt-s that was not from HDT Creatures 0.51. d'u use something else for fun?^^

hdtVagina.zip

Archived