So I'm starting a new playthrough in a few days. I plan on making a busty necromancer, a la dragon's crown. I'm sure I've heard or seen this mod somewhere, but I can't remember where. The mod makes it so that whenever you "die" or go below a certain health threshold, instead of dying you get kidnapped and raped. Can anyone help me find this mod.?

Sexlab Defeat, Sexlab Submit, and Deviously Cursed Loot all have functionality for sex after getting beaten in combat.

Defeat is probably your best bet, as Submit hasn't been updated in forever. I haven't tried Cursed Loot's version of it, but that mod requires you to get into the whole suite of Devious mods which may or may not be your thing.

Kidnapped is a bit of a different beast. Based on the chances you set in its MCM, you might get ambushed by a group of enemies. If they hit you, you get teleported (Kidnapped) to their hideout for the night. After they're done with you, you get dumped back where you were, or maybe sold into slavery if you've got Simple Slavery installed. It's not really a combat sex mod though, despite surface similarities.