[Search] (CBBE)Blade and Soul armours by Optioq

I am looking for the original BnS armour mods that were made by optioq. I have found working links with UNPB and 7B but all of the links I have found for CBBE were broken/removed from a site called pan.baidu.

I have found one of the armours(Blade and Soul Diguojun) uploaded here by Scorpion_SK via mega.

I hope some of you guys have links for the rest of the armours or the mods themselves.

Thank you in advance.

File names for the archive are something like _op armor name? so _op Zhumoyi? And esp names are something like xxarmourname.esp? If so I have 4 of them in my archive, Zhumoyi, Diguojun, Heihu, ZhenHunGe

Yes! Those are some of what I was looking for. Would adore you for them.

Did you download them from a current link or are they from the old links?

Old links, I have not used CBBE for some time now, and they are in the second archive for my custom merged armour packs for CBBE, considering I was up to the 4th one and each had 50 armour sets in it, I would say I have had them for some time now.

Old links, I have not used CBBE for some time now, and they are in the second archive for my custom merged armour packs for CBBE, considering I was up to the 4th one and each had 50 armour sets in it, I would say I have had them for some time now.

I was afraid you would say that. I even tried converting them back to CBBE and horribly failed(the reason why I started a topic to begin with). If I can't get working links, I guess I am going to try and convert them back again from gutris1's mod again.

I was afraid you would say that. I even tried converting them back to CBBE and horribly failed(the reason why I started a topic to begin with). If I can't get working links, I guess I am going to try and convert them back again from gutris1's mod again.

I sent you a pm with the 4 I have attached to it, I have not tried to download any of them recently though, although I am sure I should have more of them it may be I renamed the file/esp.

A gentleman has provided me with a working link!(funny enough, it only works if you are in the UK, or if you are using a VPN) I do not know if he wants to be known since he DMed me instead of posting here.

I thank both him and Varithina for all of the help they have graciously provided.

If you require the working link you can DM me.(IDK if it would be against the rules or the wishes of the mod maker to post a link here.)

• 1 month later...

Archived