[Help] Vague underwear-like texture on naked female skins [SOLVED]

I'm an idiot. I decided to reinstall all my old NMM mods on a fresh Skyrim, using MO and getting all the archives from the NMM folder. That of course skips the "You need these mods for this mod to work." Turns out I needed the Dimonized UNP skin. Problem solved. I'm leaving my original post here, in case someone else is as stupid as I am (I highly doubt it).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been enjoying all the mods here for about 6 months not and been having a lot of fun! But it turned out NMM saved all the mods to my small SSD, so I had to do a clean install of Skyrim on my HDD. I decided to leave NMM behind me and start using MO. I'm loving it so far, but I've run into an issue.

The female skins on my player and npcs show a sort out transparant underwear when naked. It doesn't matter what race I use, I see it everytime. I've tried using other UNP packages and using the Fair Skin Complexions, but the problem persists throughout all of them.

Does anyone know what is causing this? I've added pictures to show what I mean.

Edit: I've disabled all mods except for BodySlide. The issues still persists. It looks like it's a Bodyslide issue.

Load order:

<redacted due to irrelevancy> 

post-1499335-0-64411800-1495549437_thumb.jpg

post-1499335-0-07420200-1495549440_thumb.jpg