Looking for a body texture

Kodiak

My Google-Fu has failed me, leaving me curious to know if there is a bukkake style body texture for any of the T3 varients or BNB (Preferably BNB)? Doesn't have to be anything amazing or tied into Sexout or some body change script. I just have use for female body texture that is a bit... gooey.

If you have no idea WTF I'm talking about, here is an example from the Skyrim section of the Ramses bukkake body.

Regardless of outcome, thanks much for time and effort.

post-1826-13597877129301_thumb.jpg

I appriciate the suggestion, but its not quite what I'm looking for. Its more of an oiled drip and less of a bukkake goo. That and I've been running those textures for a while now and sadely the "Dripping" texture is just so glossy the character becomes pretty much irridesent in sun light. I do like his other options though.

Honestly..I'm sort of surprised in the lack of such a skin texture for Veags. Even for pre-sexout mods, I would have figured a skin texture like this would have been a sure bet.

Any texture artists willing to try there hand at it? I'm certain it would become a worth Sexout asset.

That would be really cool Pride, thank you for offering. Just as long as it doesnt turn into too much of a pain in the ass for you or anyone else. Its something that would be nice to have, but hardly an essential.

The only issue is going to be that, afaik, the engine does not support overlaying different textures and stuff -- at least not directly, though I'm looking into it in NVSE. If it did we'd have brands, tattoos, and all kinds of fun stuff that you can just 'apply'.

Since it doesn't what I'm going to have to do is create the texture as a alpha channeled (semi-transparent) file with just the 'stains', which you'll then have to apply to your texture of choice yourself and install.

I'll (try, time and skill permitting) to provide a .png or .tiff, and then anyone that wants to use it with a particular type3 texture will need to open the texture, 'paste' the stains over the top of it, and then save it.

Make sense?

Eventually I hope to add this kind of functionality to the NVSE extender in an automatic way, and when you say 'NX_ApplyTexture "cumstains.png"' it will be smart enough to open your existing texture, overlay the cumstains (or whatever) texture, and then save it back out over the top of the original.

Yes that makes complete sense Prise, thanks for taking tehtime to explain it. Actually that may work out even better, becuase assuming it works, I'd be able to apply to "goo" over the oiled skin textutre I already use. That makes it ideal! Again... assuming it works and that I can successfully superinpose the two.

Still, adding it to the SE extender would be phenominal. I hope it works out.

I should have time to look into this tonight, perhaps tomorrow. You're going to need photoshop, or another tool that knows how to open and edit .dds (DirectDraw Surface) files. Photoshop CS5 can so newer versions should be able to as well, not sure on older ones. Dunno about GIMP or other free tools.

My hope for NX is that it can actually inject the stuff, graphically, that would be best, and it's not as far fetched as it sounds. If it can't do that, then the file editing is a fallback that will (I'm sure) occasionally "screw up" and corrupt a texture, so I'll need to put in a console command that can reset the texture file back to the original you had in the directory before it started screwing with it.

I should have time to look into this tonight' date=' perhaps tomorrow. You're going to need photoshop, or another tool that knows how to open and edit .dds (DirectDraw Surface) files. Photoshop CS5 can so newer versions should be able to as well, not sure on older ones. Dunno about GIMP or other free tools.

[/quote']

I still use the PS CS3 Master Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc...), and the Nvidia .DDS plug-in works in it, as well.

I'd suggest keeping the original file (when there is one) separate, make a weak glowmap using a copy of the original, white fluid on black overlay, fade the white until it suits you, save as 'name'_g.dds, then add it with Nifskope to the original mesh (tutorial found here; http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_add_glow_maps )

Unfortunately, this will be an 'always on' effect, only on the body, for all females using the mesh, unless someone can script the effect to only appear at the climax of sex, then fade after time, like in Oblivion (something that I haven't found a way to do; I suck at scripting!).

PS: I've never done this to any body meshes, so this is only an idea of something you might try. It works with armor, weapons and objects with glowing bits. I'll see if I can do what I mentioned here, and post a screenshot of my attempt when I can. And, If I find a way around the FO3/NV limitations to make an effect for the entire face and body, I'll post that as well. Maybe something to do with the Hologram effect, possibly, or bloodstains-on-objects effects....can't hurt but try...:)

(EDIT)Damn. Just had another idea (one I can't do). Make the effect as clothing on whatever body mesh used in Blender or 3DS, then assign the mesh to a rarely-used body slot (making sure that the 'apparel' can be worn under any circumstance, even if you get all your equipment removed from inventory). But this would be a pretty extensive feat to accomplish, though. Not sure if anyone would want to attempt it.

Oh the clothing idea works just fine, chase (or was it GSBModders?) did that once already for a tattoo item. The problem is clothing has to be tailored to the bod mesh, which means you need a different clothing item for each possible body type. Since all the meshes are type3 compatible with textures, you only need to do it once with that method.

I'd suggest keeping the original file (when there is one) separate' date=' make a weak glowmap using a copy of the original, white fluid on black overlay, fade the white until it suits you, save as 'name'_g.dds, then add it with Nifskope to the original mesh (tutorial found here; http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_add_glow_maps )

[/quote']

In unrelated news, this *might* have just made my day.

I haven't found a method yet to replace or modify the textures on a model, but there is a method in NVSE to change the model. Assuming it actually works, this could be an elegant solution to a lot of things including...

- brands/tattoos

- other textures

- pregnant bodies (without bodysuits)

- the sky is the limit.

Swapping the models around is just as good, if not better, than just swapping textures. Since each model can have different textures specified in the NIF, I can probably just copy the NIF, change the texture entry (or add new ones, or...), and then swap the models.

Going to test the basic concept out now.

NVSE lets you do that?!!?

Hope this works, Pride! That would be extremely useful, for all you have mentioned. I was also thinking of a cyborg-type body, or any body for that matter, that shows wounds, metal bits (cyborg), etc...switching meshes for increasing amounts of damage. Oooo, and maybe even a Break Undies effect scripted in! Whoa, getting ahead of myself, now. Don't even know if your idea worked or not yet...:P

That glow-map idea of mine worked somewhat, but at night it looked like the PC had had sex with some alien or got splashed by a Glowing One...lol. I couldn't fade the white far enough in the _g.dds to suit what I had in mind.

• 7 months later...

I was playing around with textures and made a bukkake texture. It's not type 3, but I could make one. I just resized the one from Skyrim and put it on my body texture.

EDIT:

Here are a couple screenshots of my work.

[spoiler=Bukkake]post-71159-0-38390800-1362166682_thumb.jpgpost-71159-0-36028100-1362166694_thumb.jpg

I've been trying to get this texture to work as an armor or clothing, but I'm not sure how to make it in GECK. I copied an existing armor and changed the name and paths to the folders I set up, but I can't get it to show up in game. Other than as a base texture.

• 6 months later...

I've got an issue that's really frustrating me:

What could prevent the game from looking in the textures/characters/female file for the body textures???

I read a thread about this texture, before (well, not the drippy one-- but, that doesn't matter; I found this one first), and tried it.  I thought that it worked pretty well.

I encountered a really frustrating, persistent bug in my game that I didn't know how to get rid of-- even taking all of my mods out didn't fix it-- so, I reinstalled the entire game and started from scratch.  It turned out that the Sexout Drug mod was screwing up my doctors' ability to cure anything, for some reason; and, once it got started, there was no stopping it.

Anyway, when I reinstalled everything, this texture refused to show up, and stubbornly refuses to do so, despite my following the exact, same procedure I used to put it in the first time (a WinRar file including the desired options which I added with the package manager).  When that didn't work, I dropped the files in manually.  There they sit; but, my game doesn't give a shit-- it gives me the default Type N textures, anyway.

I'd chalk it up to being somehow connected to the Type N .esp if not for the fact that it was working, previously.  The fact that it was working, before, but I can't get it to work, now, by following exactly the same procedure with exactly the same mods has finally frustrated me to the point of asking for help.

• 1 month later...
Guest carywinton

The only issue is going to be that, afaik, the engine does not support overlaying different textures and stuff -- at least not directly, though I'm looking into it in NVSE. If it did we'd have brands, tattoos, and all kinds of fun stuff that you can just 'apply'.

Since it doesn't what I'm going to have to do is create the texture as a alpha channeled (semi-transparent) file with just the 'stains', which you'll then have to apply to your texture of choice yourself and install.

I'll (try, time and skill permitting) to provide a .png or .tiff, and then anyone that wants to use it with a particular type3 texture will need to open the texture, 'paste' the stains over the top of it, and then save it.

Make sense?

Eventually I hope to add this kind of functionality to the NVSE extender in an automatic way, and when you say 'NX_ApplyTexture "cumstains.png"' it will be smart enough to open your existing texture, overlay the cumstains (or whatever) texture, and then save it back out over the top of the original.

Now that would be a tremendous leap! Your work with the NX variables is quite impressive, I have been keeping a keen eye on this wonderful scripting feature, well done Pride!

Pardon my stupidity here, but:

Option 1:

Could not something be done in the way of the insignia decals on the Fallout Brotherhood of Steel armor?

As they are merely another texture added atop of another texture set to a mesh; could you not basically add a splooge decal to a null body texture atop a body mesh identical to the npc body, only set as clothing? That way, the target npc can be given the clothing item via script.

If not, please don't hit me!

Option 2:

Make the penis an erect wearable item which acts as a weapon using ammo somewhat like the paintball gun mod, except that it only fires creamy white paint that do knockdowns without damage.

If not, please don't kick me!

• 1 year later...

Pardon my stupidity here, but:

Option 1:

Could not something be done in the way of the insignia decals on the Fallout Brotherhood of Steel armor?

As they are merely another texture added atop of another texture set to a mesh; could you not basically add a splooge decal to a null body texture atop a body mesh identical to the npc body, only set as clothing? That way, the target npc can be given the clothing item via script.

If not, please don't hit me!

Option 2:

Make the penis an erect wearable item which acts as a weapon using ammo somewhat like the paintball gun mod, except that it only fires creamy white paint that do knockdowns without damage.

If not, please don't kick me!

Id like to know where to just up and remove those brotherhood symbols from the power armor so when u reskin power armor they disappear.

Archived