How to convert clothes from one body to another?

Поздравления всем!

У меня есть два типа одежды LB и CBBE, которые я хочу, чтобы преобразовать в UNPB. Я знаю, что для этого необходимо использовать nifskope и блендер, но я не совсем понимаю, как. Все гиды в Интернете являются устаревшими. :( 

Nobody gave a response here. I found the answer myself! If someone as I ask this question, I will answer:

1. To convert any armor/clothing, for any body you need: nifskope, 3ds max or blender. I advise you to use 3ds max, because It does not require the installation of a large number of additional programs/plugins. Just download the 3ds max 2017 and install this plugin from the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79145/?

2. On the Internet you can find lessons on the conversion of armor using 3ds max. It's not difficult. :) 

Nobody gave a response here. I found the answer myself! If someone as I ask this question, I will answer:
1. To convert any armor/clothing, for any body you need: nifskope, 3ds max or blender. I advise you to use 3ds max, because It does not require the installation of a large number of additional programs/plugins. Just download the 3ds max 2017 and install this plugin from the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79145/?
2. On the Internet you can find lessons on the conversion of armor using 3ds max. It's not difficult. :) 

quick answer, check bodyslide, and outfit studio that comes with it, there are some tutorials around the forums. I think that's the easiest way, but maybe lowest quality results.

as if that was easy stuff...

170528093848736835.jpg

and the one above is right

outfitter is enought to convert from a skyrim body to another skyrim body

170528093852536458.jpg

once armor no longer clip with body, copy paste weights and done

Guest enip

I would say if you want best quality possible converting armor from another body that was created through 3dsMax, yes, Blender or 3dsMax is your best bet. If you want jagged/deformation body mesh, and pretty much don't care about quality, Outfit Studio is the way to go. Either way use Outfit Studio to copy bone weights and weight paint the armors.