My male character is doing female animations, the female character is doing male animations

Hello,

I'm not sure what is causing this problem but I am having this problem where my male character (set as male in the SexLabs options, sounds male etc.)  is taking the role of the female in all animations, and the reverse (female character, sounds female) is taking on the role of the male.

How can I reverse this? I have followed the instructions very closely but have I missed something?

Thank you.

you need other mods to trigger sex scenes with sexlab, I think sexlab was made for female or futa characters by default, so when you play with a dude, he always get banged by the ass.

You should try, sexlab eager, matchmaker, amorous adventures, defeat etc etc

cheers

The SexLab framework works just fine for male player characters, the issue is with the particular SexLab mod you're using. There are two ways for a SexLab mod to start an animation:

1. Via the StartSex() function. This is the easiest way, as the framework handles most aspects of the animation automatically, including sorting the involved actors into the correct positions, based on their genders.
  2. By creating a sex thread manually. Using this method, it's the mod developer's responsibility to slot actors correctly, as they're in full control of which actor goes into which position.

You're getting reversed roles because the SexLab mod you're testing with is using method #2, and the player character is getting slotted first, regardless of their gender. And since the first position slot in 2-actor animations is always the female one, that's the role your (male) character ends up taking. The solution is to ask the mod author to use the AddActor() function in the correct order (add all female characters first, then all the males after), or alternatively, just using StartSex() instead and letting the framework handle it.

The SexLab framework works just fine for male player characters, the issue is with the particular SexLab mod you're using. There are two ways for a SexLab mod to start an animation:

1. Via the StartSex() function. This is the easiest way, as the framework handles most aspects of the animation automatically, including sorting the involved actors into the correct positions, based on their genders.
  2. By creating a sex thread manually. Using this method, it's the mod developer's responsibility to slot actors correctly, as they're in full control of which actor goes into which position.

You're getting reversed roles because the SexLab mod you're testing with is using method #2, and the player character is getting slotted first, regardless of their gender. And since the first position slot in 2-actor animations is always the female one, that's the role your (male) character ends up taking. The solution is to ask the mod author to use the AddActor() function in the correct order (add all female characters first, then all the males after), or alternatively, just using StartSex() instead and letting the framework handle it.

I assume he didn't use any mod, i've noticed that behavior when i wanted to test stuff and saw that matchmaker isn't installed. You *can* start animations from within the framework, it's just neither comfortable nor assumed for male characters, appearently. I think サマエル  was refering to that.

I assume he didn't use any mod, i've noticed that behavior when i wanted to test stuff and saw that matchmaker isn't installed. You *can* start animations from within the framework, it's just neither comfortable nor assumed for male characters, appearently. I think サマエル  was refering to that.

The animation editor provided by the framework slots genders correctly, at least in SL 1.62, so I don't think it was that.

• 5 years later...

you need other mods to trigger sex scenes with sexlab, I think sexlab was made for female or futa characters by default, so when you play with a dude, he always get banged by the ass.

You should try, sexlab eager, matchmaker, amorous adventures, defeat etc etc

cheers

Not true... Even the futa, gets porked by the female. You have a dick girl and the other female takes the males side.