Clit Girl Leopard CBBE Body Tats

View File

Hello Plutonium-heads!

Note: Sorry! I accidentally turned off the boob tats when saving the PNG files. They are fixed, so please re-download.

Introducing Clit Girl Leopard. When I'm not using my "main" Clit Girl Body Tats, I often times use these. I created these tats during my Oldrim days and thought perhaps some LL folks might like to try them out whilst romping around the Commonwealth. As one can see, these tats allow Clit Girl to blend seamlessly into her surroundings. OK, maybe not. But who cares?

Again, this is for use with the "Unique Player" mod by d-rail.

I've also provided 2K PNG files (bush or shaved) for those that would like to use the tats, but with their own body skin vs mine. Photoshop or other image program that utilizes layers is required.

Not much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy them.

Required Mods: (please don't forget to endorse!)
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE by Caliente and Ousnius
BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente
Unique Player by d_rail

HIGHLY Recommended Mods: (please don't forget to endorse!)
Unique Followers by FGmodule
Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP by Cherry
LooksMenu Customization Compendium by AGodComplexPikachu CuriolNC mimaef EmissaryOfWind ImAarwyn JTesmer Kirse10 Robberfox TrophiHunter Wendera Xenius RoboAsimov - great dirt & grime overlays and I utilize SSnT "Rise & Shine" tat on her neck
FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP] by bumex and body physics by ColonolNutty

Note that I was given permission to utilize Wasteland Rad Tan by kerq in creating Clit Girl. Thank you kerq!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

View File

hello if possible full tats png ( with boobs tats)

and thank you i want add this tattoos to racemenu in skyrim  , is beautifull and i like it

Oh damn! Sorry dude, I accidentally turned off the boob tats and didn't notice when saving the PNGs!  They're fixed now, so have at it.

BTW, I'm glad you like them...took a while to draw up LOL!

hello if possible full tats png ( with boobs tats)

and thank you i want add this tattoos to racemenu in skyrim  , is beautifull and i like it

Oh damn! Sorry dude, I accidentally turned off the boob tats and didn't notice when saving the PNGs!  They're fixed now, so have at it.

BTW, I'm glad you like them...took a while to draw up LOL!

yes is beautifull

if possible hand and feet and head ,and will have full clit girl

if you have others likde this i will take it all ^^

good work please continue ..........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Absolutely Love this mod! Well done great work. I all so would love to see it in racemenu in Skyrim.

Happy that you enjoy it, thanks for the kind words and my apologies for the slow response. I haven't been paying attention...

• 4 months later...
On 11/14/2017 at 5:42 AM, phillipswilliam92 said:

Great Mod love it, but can you please make it so that the spots go all the way up the sides of her neck and face? Thank You agine a great mode 

Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah, I had worked on that originally, but it's hard to see where the neck ends in the head.dds file and was getting "broken-off" spots in areas - so I just changed it to what it is now. With that said, I made this for Oldrim a long time ago, but never posted it there, which I might do. So I might spend a little time messing with this again and we'll see what happens. All I can say is stay tuned...

57 minutes ago, c5kev said:

Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah, I had worked on that originally, but it's hard to see where the neck ends in the head.dds file and was getting "broken-off" spots in areas - so I just changed it to what it is now. With that said, I made this for Oldrim a long time ago, but never posted it there, which I might do. So I might spend a little time messing with this again and we'll see what happens. All I can say is stay tuned...

Ok I'll Stay tuned and hop to see it soon

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 6:59 AM, phillipswilliam92 said:

Ok I'll Stay tuned and hop to see it soon

You know, PW92, odds are I probably won't be spending the time to do this. As much as I've wanted to like FO4, it just doesn't "grab me" at all. Perhaps that'll change, but for the immediate future, I don't see myself playing this game much anymore. Sorry dude.