Is there a more detailed installation guide?

I've unfortunately forgotten the exact details, but what I do remember is, every time I've tried to install the Framework in the past, I come to issues with installing new stuff (FNIS and the Skeletons, to be exact) that overwrites the old content, and that just breaks the game for me every time. That said, is there a different guide I can follow to install everything?

If the skeleton is overwritten just re-install the mod with the skeleton that you need and overwrite the one you don't need. If using MO you can check the comflicts easy enough. If using NMM you can see what is being installed and watch and say yes to the new content you want and no to the skeleton when prompted to install (using the mod that you don't want overwriting the correct one) the first place.

It has been awhile bit I believe I have some tutorials in my sigs. Check them out. They should give you something to follow. however for mod per mod buld I don't know of a current tutorial for Skyrim with that much details. Just keep in mind what you are doing and if a mod's assets are overwritten like the skeleton then just reinstall the mod that you need that has the correct skeleton.

No. The skeleton should be one of the last loaded mods in your list.

I strongly suggest using Mod Organizer.

If using Mod Organizer is not possible now, make sure you reinstall the skeleton mod when in doubt to make sure it overwrites any skeleton added by the body mods when adding mods.

If your skeleton was overwrote, yes. If there is more going on ... then no.

Alternitvly if you were using Mod Organizer. after installing the mod and checking the conflicts. (great feature) you could even turn off or "Hide" the skeleton files if you know what you are doing. Then they will never cause  your trouble again from that installation. Then only the mod that you installed for the proper Skeleton would be the one presented to the game. No need to reinstall, no need to fiddle, no need to watch what you are installing (until after it is installed, you know the prompts for overwrites)

If you are interested and willing to practice with MO and create a practice profile you might even start breaking parts of a mod apart. For example make sure only the exact files for the skeleton was available in a separate mod (if your skeleton is combined with other assets you don't want) this is just an example. In Skyrim Paperus Utilities (I believe) is packaged in many mods and sometimes not completely up to date. You could get the proper version installed and keep that updated and then just hide any conflicts related to those files from any mod that gets installed. A few clicks here and there yes, and yes, MO has a learning curve. However, that learning curve is mostly how to install to maximize its options (advise to install to a clean installed Skyrim, FNV, FO3) and learning the tools to managed the files that are installed. These are worth it if you want to really tweak the game without having to wonder if you missed something here or there. NMM is a fine manager (when not bugged) as is other managers that install the files into the game properly and completely. Nothing wrong with those managers. MO just gives other options (Nice having a clean Data folder but really that isn't necessary. you can fix that quite fast if you ever wanted to)

Hope that helps.