CodyR4

My wife is fine with it, though she isn't interested herself. We don't keep secrets from each other, and it works well for us. So my advice is to talk to her about it - but it could be bad advice in your case.

This isn't something that someone else can answer for you. 

had a few of those GF things in the end i went to prostitutes,no fuss as I was always coming home from work worn out and was too stuffed to go looking and playing the look at me game,now I'm 50 and wouldn't mind a Sexbot

Another part of human being, it´s of course character dependent...inside a serious working relationship with a suiting partner, it should not become a problem - If the partner would fail on this,

I could not mod one single second if I would have to hide my screen, I get instead nice suggestions:-))

It´s also very important that the partner can divide a game from real life.

A girlfriend? What wut? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one guys! Needed that laugh!

There is no such thing as a girlfriend. That is just a really old tale to scare little boys with. Trust me, I know. My dad told me everyday to look out for them. They are nothing more than a succubus in a disguise that will suck you dry of your life essence, you will to live and your money.

That is what my dad said. And my dad is teh best. 

Archived