(Mod idea) Immersive Cleavage

hexenhaus

Introduction:

When i was walking in the park today i encountered several beautiful ladies running around a small local lake. It was a beautiful sight and it reminded me of Skyrim and its HDT framework.

In my setup i am using armor and clothing replacer, as well as The Book of UUNP for additional armors and clothes. If i want to change the body shape i have to generate new mesh (tri) files via Bodyslide. But different outfits require different presets with different gravity, cleavage, pushup and so on. For that purpose i created 3 different presets which have to be selected for the differing shapes of the outfits. This can be problematic when you want to use different generated meshes in one outfit, for example jewelery generated with a nude preset and a high push-up outfit, resulting in some serious clipping. Then i remembered SL Hormones and the option to scale body scaling when wearing armor or clothing (for example 0.7) and i thought about SLIF and that it is running anyway.

The idea:

So why not use node scaling to fit the bodies into the outfits shape. This way you only have to use a nude/natural/braless body preset to generate the basic tri-meshes for the different outfits and let a mod tune the outfits to achieve the level of desired cleavage. There could be different presets which can be used for armor and clothing and everybody could tune their settings to his/her liking. The shape could even be fine-tuned on the fly via hotkeys into different prepared cleavage presets ([Page up] for more, [Page down] for less cleavage :D)

The idea of Immersive Cleavage was born.

So what are you thinking of this idea? 

Archived