Need to turn off Assault for Powder Gangers

Looks like the sexout token issue really goes overboard with the Powder Gangers due to the sheer number of them. I read earlier that you can lose your sex animations due to still carrying the token after entering a new area before the animation starts. It seems as though the large number of gangers around (who basically want to shag anything with a pulse) means that the likelihood of this occurring is very high.

I've just lost another couple of hours of gameplay due to this issue (an obersvation not a complaint) so I've turned off the multiplier for the gangers (set to 0) so I can't get attacked by them.

Does anyone know of a better solution for this? I kind of like the role-play element that avoiding the attacks invokes (seem to always have the biggest gun out and never turn my back on 'em)  so would like to keep it, but I'm getting frustrated at losing game-time.

(just to add: this is with NCR CF loaded. I think I might just disable the mod and go kill lots of people instead)

Archived