[Ren'Py] Teacher's Pets (new version 1.632 available free for all)

igg

I found that when you load a saved game, it's always the morning of the next day instead of whatever time it was when you saved.

Yep, there were some bugs with 1.2. Most should be fixed now with 1.24

Have a rain day today so I can check this out earlier now.

Get a exception error with the wife whenever you select the *Come on, why don't you have some more coffee and lets, uh, talk this over*. Right after that is when you hit the exception error. The error is caused by a attributeerror store object has no attribute item. Bug 2 wife's shit never goes up I have given her 2 pills now and she's still at 0. This error might be the cause for the wife's stats never going up.

I have to say that Anne looks a hell of a lot better and no longer looks like we have to follow her around with a casket waiting for her to drop dead. 

*Edit 

Found a mistake when you are on the couch with your daughter and you switch seating spots with her when you start touching her after awhile she will yell no and get up to leave. It has her name listed as Meg instead of the daughters name. Meg gathers her things and hurries out of the room.

I have a question how many times does the daughter need clothes? First payday she wanted new clothes so I bought her some 2nd payday and she's at the door wanting more new clothes. Is it suppose to happen each payday or just once?

Also one sentence that the daughter has with you when you are leaving the store has a mistake. Daughter *Maybe if he saw you without your just for men he's think differently. It should be she and she'd.

Just a thought when you go to the store to buy condoms you should get a pack of 5 or something like that as I don't think any stores sell condoms in single form except for some bathrooms.

Clothes shopping is suppposed to be a one-time event, I'll fix that next build. The crashes you reported should be fixed in the current version 1.26 I believe. Thank's for the head's up on the name swap.

I'm definitely planning on making buying in bulk more convenient as well as making it easy to skip into dialogue for previously seen sex scenes.

got a bug pop up from the 1.24 version, screen added, plus after I broke the thermo, my wife still complained / asked if I did it? and im assuming changed it back?

This crash should be fixed in the latest version. I'll look into the logic error with the thermostat thing.

So, testing 1.26 on windows.

Nice improvements!

One thing that bothered me though is that if you arrange a meeting with the drug dealer for Friday, he tries to sell you before you get that week's 100$ so you need to wait till Monday to actually buy the pill if you were previously under 40$, which is a bit of an inconvenience

So, testing 1.26 on windows.

Nice improvements!

One thing that bothered me though is that if you arrange a meeting with the drug dealer for Friday, he tries to sell you before you get that week's 100$ so you need to wait till Monday to actually buy the pill if you were previously under 40$, which is a bit of an inconvenience

That had occurred to me, I'll try to get it fixed in the next update.

I understand that it's early in development, so I'm not suree this is a bug or just placeholder content;

-I got the evemt to go shopping with the daughter. Both times she "is introduced" to, eh Sarah, was it? As if the previous time hadn't happened.

Ah, and after you break the thermostate, unsheating your daughter at night no longer raises your perversion stat.

I understand that it's early in development, so I'm not suree this is a bug or just placeholder content;

-I got the evemt to go shopping with the daughter. Both times she "is introduced" to, eh Sarah, was it? As if the previous time hadn't happened.

Ah, and after you break the thermostate, unsheating your daughter at night no longer raises your perversion stat.

Yes, it should happen only once(the shopping scene). I'll get that fixed. The uncovering your daughter can bring you up to a max depravity, I believe the number is 10.

Cool glad to hear that. I went ahead and played around with version 1.04 and then deleted both versions and I'll start new since it'll be another week before I'll be able to test out the latest update when it comes out.

Look, use the DEV console like me. Shift + O. After type:

Pills - "inventory.add(mc_pill)"

Money - "inventory.money += 9999"

without quotes.

IF you have not DEV console, than you have to setup in the config file, i mean rewrite "False" to "True" at  developer section.

IF you want check the action scripts than you have to decompress the *.rpy files, after rewrite those with EMeditor after extact back.

The latest version 1.2 is now available and free for everyone from my Patreon.

EXACTLY: Version 1.26

But in this case doesn't matter, bcos very sh*t "game", but made me laugh ....

got a bug pop up from the 1.24 version, screen added, plus after I broke the thermo, my wife still complained / asked if I did it? and im assuming changed it back?

Nice one. Still header *.py error, look download the latest version.

Cool glad to hear that. I went ahead and played around with version 1.04 and then deleted both versions and I'll start new since it'll be another week before I'll be able to test out the latest update when it comes out.

without quotes.

IF you have not DEV console, than you have to setup in the config file, i mean rewrite "False" to "True" at  developer section.

IF you want check the action scripts than you have to decompress the *.rpy files, after rewrite those with EMeditor after extact back.

woah boys look out we got a hacker here

without quotes.

woah boys look out we got a hacker here

I do. If you need any help, let me know.

Farewell, Halliday

• 2 weeks later...

1.3 available to $10 backers, changes included (but are not necessarily limited to!):

1.3 changelog

many bugs fixed (hopefully)

new event with wife (response to wife's first day event)

mind control acts more like a love potion now

many scenes have been changed in significant ways due to the change to mind control (wife's scener remains the same at the moment though she will have changes comign)

megs "bonding" scenes have been significantly rewritten to give ample opportunity for romance points. You can get like 40 points, that's almost enough for hand-holding in Meg-land.

movie scene with daughter extended with alternate outcome and additional renders, including simple animation

daughter clothes try-on scene

dialogue scene fleshing out Anne's Character, teasing new event next update_3

Pach ver 1.305 is out, changes include:

• minor bug fixes
  • hopefully fixed issue causing drop through from meg scene to kait scene
  • meg should how properly undress to her bra when commanded
  • wife can no longer be mc'd on day 1
  • incidientally, wifey now has screens where's she's in bed without a coffee
  • "confront wife" icon is now actually a picture of the wife
  • using pill on daughters drink in her room now properly affects her stats and removes the pill
  • fixed minor graphical issue with movie night
  • internal file restructinging
  • fixed bug in achievment UI

• minor bug fixes
  • using pill on daughters drink in her room now properly affects her stats and removes the pill

where do we get this?

• minor bug fixes

where do we get this?

from his patreon page? see first post

@versacelord

Look closely when visiting the daughters room there is one scene where she can have the drug used on her there is no drink shown but there will be a new option that appears in the middle at the bottom of the screen. I believe it's the one where she's sitting at the computer.

1.305 is now freely available for everyone. You can find the links at the top of the Patreon. The next version will release on Aug. 1 for $5 backers and will feature substantially more content than you may have come to expect from the usual biweekly updates. I'm also working with a team of alpha testers to ensure a smooth, relatively bug-free launch. I'll try to follow up to any questions here, but you can always reach me on my Patreon or on the TP discord

Thanks!

I wanted to report that 1.305 still has all the bugs from previous version, that when you quite your game and start again your daughter will repeat the same stage where she wants to buy some clothes. also the beverages will get messed up if you have plenty in your inventory kathlin will not buy the excess beverages also the store has 2 beverages for sale 1 from previous game and the new one if you buy both only 1 will be sold to kathlin.

I wanted to report that 1.305 still has all the bugs from previous version, that when you quite your game and start again your daughter will repeat the same stage where she wants to buy some clothes. also the beverages will get messed up if you have plenty in your inventory kathlin will not buy the excess beverages also the store has 2 beverages for sale 1 from previous game and the new one if you buy both only 1 will be sold to kathlin.

This is true, both of these are fixed already but due, frankly, to bad planning on my part it's basically impossible to release those bug fixes without a lot of work or releasing the new content along with the bug fixes. I apologize for this and will do better in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

The latest version,1.43, is now freely available to the public from my Patreon page.

a (somewhat incomplete) changelog:

bug fixes type stuff
  fixed crash if you ask meg to "make it worth your while"
  fixed several crashes if you told meg you were too busy
  you're no longer penalized for flirting with meg when she calls you the best teacher ever
  mc button for daughters try-on clothes even is now more consistent with other MC buttons (right of screen, drink)
  using the "MC pill" now always triggers romantic advancement with a Character
  completely rewrote inventory code, hopefully fixing various inventory/shop bugs
  mc pill properly removed from inventory when used on meg
  intro text has changed so that the school no longer has a canonical name
  Kaitlyn will only ask you to buy alcohol for her once (though selling is repeatable)
  wife can no longer be mc'd directly from waking up on the weekend
  wife thermostat complaint should no longer trigger if thermostat is already broken (maybe she'll complain about the hole in the wall next update)
  no more "little pitchy for me dawg" infinite loop possible
  fixed a multitude of typos (special thanks to "somebodynobody")

minor
  girl's locker room now becomes a clickable location once discovered, Kaitlyn can usually be found there
  drug dealer has moved into an apartment. now accessible from the garage
  the conversation you have when Anne after she gets off the phone has been rewritten to be more suggestive
  new renders and conversation added between sara and the daughter during the shopping scene
  you can now get a "better view" of your daughter sleeping
  romance changed have an indicator now. It is shared with affection at the moment this will be changed in a future update
  you can now continue to spy on your daughter in the shower (you're welcome)
  if your romance is high enough your daughter maybe be comfortable uncovering herself in front of you coming out of the shower

major scenes
  you can now attend a speech with Anne after school. if you dare.

Wife shouldn't pester you about the thermostat multiple times if you only changed it once
  Hammer should now be properly added to the store without crashing the game
  Cheat code should work without crashing the game

You'll no longer find Kait in the locker room while roaming the halls after you've already discovered the locker room
  Anne's post-phone conversation changed to reflect that Mr. Dodd is the principal of the local private school
  Drug dealer will now properly reject you if you're over inventory max of MC pills rather than claiming you don't have enough money
  Anne sex sequence completed with an animations.
  Typo fixes

Kaitlyn should once again ask you to but alcohol for her
  Achievements have been reset and the criteria for some of the achievements have changed (eg peeking on daughter now requires you to continue watching) note: this requires a new save
  New achievements added related to 1.4
  daughter shower romance check is lowered to 80

Archived