[Ren'Py] Teacher's Pets (new version 1.632 available free for all)

igg

post-1990413-0-34312600-1496956462_thumb.jpgpost-1990413-0-62545100-1496956490_thumb.jpgpost-1990413-0-50288900-1495425812_thumb.jpgpost-1990413-0-15744300-1496956263_thumb.jpgpost-1990413-0-44753600-1495425813_thumb.jpgpost-1990413-0-41944900-1495425815_thumb.jpg

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You can currently download the full version 1.632from my Patreon page. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.

Teacher's Pets is being created using Renpy with 3D-rendered graphics.The game uses an event based progression system that allows for for multiple storylines to progress independently of one another, allowing for both open-ended gameplay as well as more linear visual-novel-style stories. The main gameplay mechanics at the moment are conversation choices, stat management, and adventure-game-style inventory/environment interaction puzzles. Stats include "affection" and "corruption" scores for the girls as well as a "depravity" score for the player which dictates possible actions and conversation choices.

There are currently six girls in the game: three students, a teacher, your wife and your daughter. Each has her own unique and identifiable personality. It's up to you to choose how you want to progress with them--either with kindness or romance or less savory means. If you're truly perverted you can even choose to remain faithful to your wife and treat your students with respect and compassion. 

All stills are rendered in 1080p and all major sex scenes will be interactive and animated in 720p at 30fps. 

What kind of content can I expect?

An incomplete list of planned fetishes:

• incest (f/d and m/d)
  • teen(18+)/schoolgirl
  • corruption
  • mind control
  • voyeurism
  • blackmail/coercion
  • impregnation
  • sleep 
  • monogamy

What's in the game right now?

As of version 1.632 there are more than 350 renders, more than 28,000 words of dialogue, and multiple lewd animations rendered at 720p 30fps and often interactive. This includes two full-on sex scenes, one fellatio, one cunnilingus, and several other scenes of groping and the like.

Thanks!

Bumping to note that I've just fixed a bug in 1.02 that prevented a second MC pill from being used on the wife, making the sex scene impossible to unlock. Version 1.03 is now available on my Patreon. Save games from 1.02 should work but you will need to buy a new pill.

Are you planning to add many girls and make the game a 1 girl/1 sex scene type of game, or are you trying to have some progression with sexier and sexier clothes and behavior from the 6 characters ingame?

Definitely progression.

Are you planning to add many girls and make the game a 1 girl/1 sex scene type of game, or are you trying to have some progression with sexier and sexier clothes and behavior from the 6 characters ingame?

Definitely progression.

Good!

I played this a little bit the other say and it looked good but I have a question I haven't checked as I haven't had much time to do so but the question is can a person not use the drugs and still be able to progress through the game or are you pigeon holed into using the drugs?

The sample of the game looks good but the mechanic to use drugs every time it holds you anchored in the progression plus I wonder what kind of idea is to drug your own wife lol. What makes me skeptical is just one question in my mind, you have shown too many starting games which seems all are in progress but do any of them got finished yet ? 

I played this a little bit the other say and it looked good but I have a question I haven't checked as I haven't had much time to do so but the question is can a person not use the drugs and still be able to progress through the game or are you pigeon holed into using the drugs?

From what I'm seeing nothing happens except the dream sequences. Day after day goes by with nothing happening and almost no scenes that even progress things. About to give up on this one so far it's kind of boring, go to school go home go to sleep that's it day after day.

Played the game till day 16, honestly my real life is more exciting then this game. Maybe stuff happens if you buy the drugs but then it shouldn't be a one time thing. Hell their aren't even stats to grind literally nothing happens.

One thing I have noticed you can't talk with the daughter during the weekend as there is no option to talk with her when she first wakes up in the morning later she has the talk option but there are no responses for her other then end conversation. She should have a talk option for the weekend that isn't about school. If you pull the daughters blankets down when you leave and come back the blankets are back up. I saw where the daughter took 2 showers in one day but you could only spy on one of them instead of both. When you pick up your wallet you have 100 in it but after the tutorial it goes down to 50.

From what I saw the drugs are for the wife. It also looks like you can't increase her affection at all.  Right now I went the no drug route and beat the shit of the drug dealer. Anne I don't think I would ever really do anything with her at all mostly because she looks like she has one foot in the grave or she is 2 seconds from transforming into some undead creature that's going to suck the players blood or soul out of their body.

Seems a lot of things need money but you get jack shit for money. Pills cost 50 bucks for 1 then you have condoms and then beer a hammer and who knows what else. Seems like it'll be really boring just trying to get enough money to be able to do anything at all.

Another question why would the wife need a fricken condom for a blowjob? That just doesn't make sense.

@visby

There probably isn't a lot of content for the game yet which is why there is nothing to do yet.

So, far as i can tell, you can't get anal or a blowjob from your wife, can't do anything with your daughter except look at her while she's showering or pulling off the covers while she's sleeping in her panties, and can only have a dream of the 3 schoolgirls. The monogamy is gonna be a real pita later on since you'll only be able to do one female per playthrough.

I wouldn't go the monogamy route when playing and if your forced to do it then I'd probably play something else where you can play with many different people instead of one boring person during one play through.

I also once did the pissing off the cheerleader route once and she said wait till I tell my dad you do know who is right and I waited and waited and he never showed up.

• 2 weeks later...

The "monogamy" thing as a "fetish" is a joke. I assume most players' goal is to bone as many of the girls as possible and I fully support that.

Version 1.1 was released today/night for backers. It will be freely available to everyone on 6/12. While the older version is still available for free I would recommend waiting until the 12th for the new version as I feel it is a much better experience.

Here is a quick change log:

• New art for all school scenes (example attached for comparison) as well as daughter intro
  • Several characters tweaked
  • Added images for all girls for the status screen
  • Girls status and mind control tutorials now in the game
  • Cross-save achievements now in game (no wondering if you've missed anything interesting)
  • Meg harassed scene now has art
  • Meg will now visit you on your break with the appropriate affection level
  • this opens up the beginning of romance & mind control-training options
  • Meg bra drop & breast fondling animation
  • Kaitlyn now (occasionally) hangs out in the girls locker room during your break. This could lead to all sorts of interesting scenarios.
  • Shopping scene starring your daughter and Sara
  • probably some smaller stuff that I'm missing

I'd advise those who had a problem with the art before to give it another look as much of it has been greatly improved, example attached.
 post-1990413-0-97163500-1496906046_thumb.jpg

Just to let you know your link in the first post still points to the old TP-1.02-win.zip version instead of the TP-1.04-win.zip version.

Thank you! Should be fixed now. Again, though, anyone reading this should just wait a day and play the new version. :)

If I'm not mistaken it's every Friday but with everything that gets taken out of it on payday you'll end up getting jack shit. You get 50 bucks a week pills from the druggy if you go that route cost 50 bucks per pill hammer costs 15 sleep drug I can't remember how much that one costs. 

If I'm not mistaken it's every Friday but with everything that gets taken out of it on payday you'll end up getting jack shit. You get 50 bucks a week pills from the druggy if you go that route cost 50 bucks per pill hammer costs 15 sleep drug I can't remember how much that one costs. 

All of the money was tweaked in the last version. You now get $100 every friday, pills are $40, and there are additional opportunities for earning cash during the weak as of 1.1.

Archived