(idea/ project) Winter is coming : a riekling story

Delzaron

Hi

We have lot of ressources for reiklings, but no mods for them... too bad, everybody likes them, like LL players likes falmers, no ?

So, there is a project : Winter is coming.

In sumary, the mod begins with rieklings, and finish with the horrible things the ice hide...

Plan :

- two way to begin the mod : as a human, and as a riekling (so, we'll need a riekling race)

- two ennemies factions : Grahls and Gnop keh.

- activities :

• be the sex toy of a pack of horny rieklings
  • share the life of a riekling tribe
  • Hunger game and "hunter and prey" activities
  • "Run from the grahl" activity
  • be the doll of a frost horror "little" girl
  • Be eated alive by some frost horrors (so, it's the bad end)
  • Hav a chat with members of the great Race
  • save the world from a snowish great ancient.
  • Skyrim change : more snowish horrors will invade the lands with time (yeah, winter is coming)... they'll go away only if you defeat the great ancient.

So, before building anything, I wish to :

• collect clients demands
  • collect ressources
  • design scenario

Specilly, I'm looking for :

• ressources for building rieklings girls
  • ressources for Gnok heh and Grahls
  • Frost and snow related stuff.

Images for help :

Troll_Duet.jpg

This will be perfect for the Gnop Keh, specially if they share a vanilla skyrim skeleton...

grahlwebgallery2poses.png

Another Grahl.

4946651-1477368463.png

Chak Chak, a riekling female mod.

karstaag.jpg

A frost giant (I prefer the morrowind model).

844cc9df4b0073ed4088753f4a682564.jpg

The great race

Great idea !

Manytimes I wonder why there are a lot of good Riekling animation but still no mod forcus on them.

My reason for it is the number of dependencies such mod will take. No big deal for some, but will inevitably exclude many people. You would need Dragonborn DLC, More Nasty Critters, SLAL and a few SLAL packs.  

I wanted to add Riekling ambushes to Kidnapped, but still haven't figured out how to do it as a 'soft depedency'/ optional integration, especially when it comes to specific SLAL packs.

Great idea !

Manytimes I wonder why there are a lot of good Riekling animation but still no mod forcus on them.

My reason for it is the number of dependencies such mod will take. No big deal for some, but will inevitably exclude many people. You would need Dragonborn DLC, More Nasty Critters, SLAL and a few SLAL packs.  

I wanted to add Riekling ambushes to Kidnapped, but still haven't figured out how to do it as a 'soft depedency'/ optional integration, especially when it comes to specific SLAL packs.

Simple ; integrate rieklings into your mod. So, they will be independant from dragonborn.

Some nice people here designed some ressources for riekling girl.

Already some ideas popped into my head. 

Attain the rank of riekling shaman. When the rieklings goes out to hunt they require "warriors luck" by bedding the shaman.

Shaman/slave - sometimes the hunting party requires further assistance (you) to join them in their hunt....naked....as your scents will attract wild beasts. Of course rieklings might enjoy such shows and wait until the animal is finished having your way with you before attacking it.

How about the goblins from skyrim immersive creatures? Maybe I'm not the only one who'd like to see more of them?

I understand it might be difficult to make something with them since it needs multiple mods, but please take a look.

Also a possibility...

I'm testing the dev version of CCAS and there is a riekling shaman start scenario. Not much content yet, not sure if content consumer has bigger plans for it (most of the starts are rather short), but maybe you two could cooperate somehow. CC is currently away from home, not sure if he has much time to talk about it. On the other hand two riekling mods wouldn't be bad either. ;)

Anyways, i like the ideas of Oblivion_cat. If you don't want to integrate them, it might fit very well for the short start quest. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I thought there was already a perfect reikling mod already in place with the dragon born dlc.  you know that quest where you can help the people on the beach or help the reiklngs.  i always felt like that needed to be expanded on if you pick to be the new queen of the tribe.  you know like those old comics of the white amazon woman in charge of an african jungle tribe.  i mean the quest is pretty lame now you kill the old chief and then all the reiklings go away leaving nothing but an empty hut.  wouldnt it be better to go on a killing spree with a whole tribe of blue pigmies?  and of course they demand sex in order for you to remain the leader.

Archived