Crashes Everywhere

In the logs, most errors I see are normal. It is checking for dlc and can't find them (is it a legit skyrim?). You did have a lot of spam from creature framework which is very hard on the engine as it scans and applies effects on every actor but it shouldn't crash you this quickly if you have a legit skyrim + skse memory patch + enb (or enboost) with the right settings. 

I bought it on Steam so i hope its a legit copy and i played through all the dlcs so that is indeed very weird. I will try to tweak some settings from CF and get the memory patch. 

Worked for around 15 minutes, a lot better but not even close to being playable imo. Newer Log uploaded.

I'm really running out of ideas what to do, last straw for me would be to uninstall CF, which i will test later.

So far there was only one enb setting that was getting changed, but im still having crashes. I updated CF, dismissed Defeat, created a new patch, looked for incompatibilities, ran loot, verified game files etc. but im still not there. Deleted the old logs (Still have them if theyre somehow important) and uploaded the newest. Activated the notifications that should show up on a crash but they wont (is it something with mo?) But i got this message from the logs:

Crash info:

2017_05_23_15-46-47 - BA373C: V(1); EAX(320); EBX(0); ECX(1F700); EDX(3F80); ESI(56C501C0); EDI(54401598); EBP(106613A4); ESP(FEFFEA8); STACK(BA1296 B9A525 B9E0B8 B9EBF5 B9EF1B A4B4A0 A4BB02 A4B4A0 A4B4A0 A4B4A9 A4B4A0);

Is there any alternative to CF ? I just want the animations and the models, no need for fancy model swtich.