Non follower NPC turnings invisible, even in console (guard/child)

Hello i have an issue and i dont know if it come from HDT usual issues or body scale randomizer.

The thing is when i walk in town, people at my sigh, rarely, dissipear.
But it look like more turning invisible when bodyscale affect them. They are visible and suddenly poof. Kinda like body scale randomizer affect them with randomisation.

After a lot of research i noticed the trouble coming from HDT.
for sure i will have to fix my HDT too. When spawning in a new area my follower breast, sometimes weapon turn crazy but just for a sec or two.
And yes i lose sometimes some FPS.

I'm using an Nvidia 980, i turn BF1 in full hd and all finger in the nose. Or many big games. But i know skyrim dont use all CPU, but my game is not heavily modded.
112 mods, with a lot of very little one.
Nothing that add texture 4K or particular light effect or shadows stuff, more three or whatever.

No really, my main trouble is the NPC turning invisible. I can hit them. But damn the console cant hit them.
And it's Guards npc! No women. And yes a child. The stupid girl in whiterun. But strangly she cames back even she was invisible.

But there's a guard in whiterun, doing his patrol in the stairs to dragonsearch, and this one, he's invisible during maybe 5-6 hours of game.
Our road have crossed many times and he alway say hi but i cant see him :P

I can talk, attack, but no way to select him in console.

The guard are very vanilla, no change. Why they are affect by the HDT stuff? why turning invisible, why for the console? that's so weird!

And also another guard turned invisible, an imperial patrol, there was only the captain, i was spectic to see him walking alone, but his two friends were here too, just both invisibles!
But for theses two i was busy to fight bandit that i dont noticed them coming and being turned invisible.
But another guard in a little village being immobile to guard an house, i was running near him then he also turned invisible.

It's a damn curse for guards :P Poor guys.
I dont like that lol. Because it can be very messy for the game mechanic. It's guard, just guard, but the stupid little girl can be important for quest or i dont know, i read some guys had to fight invisible ennemy, or if a npc quest turn invisible or..whatever.

I dont know what to do.

Ah!
I tried to turn off bodyscale randomizer, and invisible npc dont come back. But they turn invisible like after the 5 sec needed in randomizer to change the body of npc.

by the way with that mod -i like it, great idea- i can only edit the follower "jennifer".
I have lydia and jennifer as follower (jennifer from all in one hdt pussy). In mcm from bodyscale randomizer (btw this mod come also from hdt pussy)

i can only edit jennifer, whatever my crosshair aim for.
Because i tried to edit theses poor invisible guards... or lydia.
Yes the randomizer gave her a belly like 3 months pregnant lol. But i dont mind that's minor.

The npc invisible is not a minor trouble :s

Any idea/advise? please :)

set your linear velocity parameters to 255 in your hdt xml

you'll need noteplad++

also download meh123's hdt fix from the nexus, if it's still there.

If you don't have the hdt mempatch, get it, configure it.

i dont have hdt mempatch but i have crash fix and i let it use the OS allocator memory.
My pc got 24 gb memory (yeah i know it's too much )

I need that ?

And i dont found any hdt invisibility fix except this:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zc68botnz2z6ix/HdtInvisibilityFix_0_11_beta-77815-0-11beta.7z

Is this one? i will try it. If game crash i will simply remove the files.

and whaaaat? chinese chat here. Linear velocity to 255 in hdt xlm? Ok i will check but i have notepad i dont know what's noteplad++, i will make a safe copy and edit, if i can, the files.

Edit: Ok this file XLM is a pain in the eyes. Beware i'm noob for all this. I appreciate your help but dont hesitates to give many details even obvious one please!

So i found that, i did not touch because "i think" it's already at 255, tell me if it's theses line:
<hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity">
                                <hkobject>
                                    <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>

hdtmempatch has nothing to do with size or minimums, it's about clearing a stable space so the REST of the shit you're injecting is segregated from the physics.

As for hkparam, yes that's the setting you need, but it should be in abundance, there's not just one, and they need to be set to 255 for every object and every bone.

Well sometimes followers -females- have still boobs stretching and sjaking as crazy after entering in a new area for a sec or two.
And soldier keep disappear.
I used the invisibility HDT fix but it's not working, it seems it's for followers turning invisibles, mine dont.
Your XLM files is too giant with many lines and i wont touch it too unsafe and long, and maybe they already are all at 255.

I dont know what to do. Why is it only soldier and one time the child getting invisible?
How can i grab them with the console? I can hit them on game but this is not the idea..
Guard or for one time the child have not any physics stuff at their bodies!