Hello, could someone perhaps mod some of the vanilla and dlc's dialogues touching erotic subjects so there are viable responses? For example Holly, the flirtuous ghoul that's hitting on the player character. Even the most positive response from the pc ends up in rejection. Or the check up at the doctor on Prydwen when we join Brotherhood; when he asks us about wether we had sex with anyone ( or anything ) else than human. Considering that the pc might have got busy with Hancock ( or pretty much anything *fun with critters*, judging from what I saw in upcoming mods ), it would be nice to be able to reply positively as well and then watch the doctor's response.

It would be great if the pc's and npc's voice lines could be recycled to keep the immersion since the dialogues don't have to be too long at all.

There are more cases that could use this option although probably not too many. Since I don't know a thing about modding, I'm not sure if this is even possible, but it sure would be a nice tweak to have.

That's what Vanilla Fudge will be eventually. The system is already implemented. I just need time to actually write up the dialogues on a case by case basis.

And I wouldn't recommend anyone modifying the vanilla dialogues directly. There are some getarounds for that, none of which are perfect but they are better than potentially breaking a lot of things by modifying hundreds of vanilla records.

Oh, thank you for a swift response. I like your mods a lot really, it's some amazing work out there. Is there any way to provide some kind of support for the particular modders? Just that most of the work seems to come from a good will.

Oh, thank you for a swift response. I like your mods a lot really, it's some amazing work out there. Is there any way to provide some kind of support for the particular modders? Just that most of the work seems to come from a good will.

Thanks for your kind words.

You can support LoversLab itself on Patreon, helping Ashal pay for the costs of hosting the files and the forums. I know some mod authors do have Patreon too, they usually mention so in their signatures.

Archived