[Request] Enhanced Konan ENB from Naver Cafe

Hey guys, I am really liking this ENB and seeing as it is impossible to download for foreigners, I would really appreaciate someone from Korea or someone who has the ENB Files sharing it, pretty please.  :)

http://cafe.naver.co...crolls7/807953

here

http://konanenb.tistory.com/25

That's the normal Konan ENB, which is outdated. I already have that, that's why I was looking for a newer version and found this, but found out it's available only on Navar Cafe :) . Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have the name of the new version ( or is it just Enhanced? Like did they add Redux or something to it? ) or do you know the latest version number? I'm pretty good at finding stuff

Edit: Okay might have found it under "Konan 505 Sweet Tweak"

http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Fclubid=11908525%26page=1%26inCafeSearch=true%26searchBy=1%26query=konan+sweet%26includeAll=%26exclude=%26include=%26exact=%26searchdate=all%26media=0%26sortBy=date%26articleid=855831%26referrerAllArticles=true

Search for Konan Sweet Tweak if the link didnt go directly

Let me know if that helped if ya could. That could be an interesting source for various mods

Do you have a working DL for it?

Do you have the name of the new version ( or is it just Enhanced? Like did they add Redux or something to it? ) or do you know the latest version number? I'm pretty good at finding stuff

http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Fclubid=11908525%26page=1%26inCafeSearch=true%26searchBy=1%26query=konan+sweet%26includeAll=%26exclude=%26include=%26exact=%26searchdate=all%26media=0%26sortBy=date%26articleid=855831%26referrerAllArticles=true

Let me know if that helped if ya could. That could be an interesting source for various mods

interesting, that might be the one. but do you have a link that we can download it from that doesn't require an account? would be awesome if you do....

• 2 weeks later...

interesting, that might be the one. but do you have a link that we can download it from that doesn't require an account? would be awesome if you do....

Hey, I am sorry but I've been off for some time. I mean this version http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/807953# which is named Enhanced KONAN ENB (LAST)(3차수정)(파일수정), it truly looks amazing and feels unique. I hope I revived this thread at least a little bit.  :)

• 3 months later...

I am shocked that this enb is not popular. It's the best enb I have ever seen. By far the best kept secret...thank you.

No nexus modpage - no popularity. It being downloadable through a korean website doesn't make it easier either.

That said, I totally agree - amazing enb.

I am shocked that this enb is not popular. It's the best enb I have ever seen. By far the best kept secret...thank you.

Because it doesn't add anything not already available from ZK/K/Dahaka other than less blown out highlights and white values.

Also some people don't care about CG anime, quite a few actually, so crushing your green and red tonal range to get a "clay" fleshtone is just as niche as any other fetish enb like bleak or somber; doesn't guarantee dls.

Doesn't help that this mod always waits until CR and Z put out new versions of their own, almost as if it was essentially relying on them to do the heavy lifting.

:thinking:

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, I don't want to necro this, but this seems the most appropriate. How do I install this enhanced konan enb ? I downloaded it from #10 post above, and I've never installed an enb before. There's no readme in that folder.

You have to get the "basic ENB" before,

this is the creator´s page (as far as I know) 

Download the latest file for you game of choice there.

With Skyrim you can then coose either to use the ENB constantly "wrapped" around your game, or take the "Injector (on-off-switch)" thingy from the downloaded file.

Installation advice should be found on the site;

otherwise just put it in the main skyrim folder (BEFORE the data folder; the one that has the applications and exes inside)

This is the basic ENB modification.

Now lots of people tweaked these to their opinion by changing the files.

Files like that (including the Konan ones I guess) are just dumped over it.

That easy.

Just a hint:

You can tweak the ENB by yourelf. I gues it was shift+enter to open the ENB tweak-menu in game while running it.

But as I said, on the main creators side should be all readme files you might need for the future.

Archived