Estrus - At a loss

Hello all who clicked this to see what it was!

tl;dr at the bottom

I'm new to the modding side of things and want to get started with a creature mod that takes advantage of Estrus for Skyrim.

The basic idea is a creature that attacks and triggers a Estrus event, then it dies or simply disappears as if it transform into the Estrus Event(tentacle from a evil plant / slime for a fancy puddle / dwemer machine from a dwemer machine).

I know there are mods that use Estrus already and I have looked at them in CK to see how they work, I have not figured out how they get a Estrus event to happen.

tl;dr

Can someone tell me how to add a Estrus attack to a creature and then have that creature die, or point me to a resource about Estrus that I can learn from?

There are two mods that do what you are loking for: Estrus Chaurus and Estrus Spider. Estrus animations get trigger by the spit-attacks of the respective creatures....

Yes, I know of these mods, those are among the mods I looked at to try and figured this out, along with Spell 

Patch and Plants, I have no idea how they trigger the attack. But my goal isn't to have a mod, I want to make a mod.

Archived