CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod help

Thkps

Hello, so when i first started to install model replacers for skyrim I was recommended to use the CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod. The first time i installed the mod it worked great except for the hands and feet textures being messed up. So after a few months of ignoring that i deiced that I would try to fix it so the women models would look better. I went into my mod manager and and basically reinstalled the mod. Nothing else was changed. But when i went to reload my save i would hear a error msg but i wouldn't be able to actually read it because I couldn't tab out of skyrim while in loading screen (I've even taken it out of full screen mode before lunching skyrim but even then i wouldn't be able to see the error msg because skyrim would stop responding once i tried to load the game). I've tried multiply things to try to fix it but nothing has worked. The game seems to work fine without the mod and other model replacers for the women model but they just seem underwhelming compared to this mod. I wanted to know if there are any suggestions or fixes that anyone would know about to help me fix this mod. If there are no fixes are their any suggestions to good model replacers for females? I've tried CBBE and didn't really like it.

The original CHSBHC (the mod you were using) is old and known to cause problems. My personal recommendation would be to not use it anymore, because it is old and because there is a different version of it. This different version is part of Bodyslide.

Bodyslide is a really cool program that allows you to create bodies for female characters based on presets and edit them to your liking. CHSBHC is one of the Bodyslide presets. So if you use Bodyslide, you can have an updated (and working) version of CHSBHC and you're able to tweak the body. For example, you can make the legs thinner, the breasts bigger and the nipples longer. There are a lot of things to customize and just playing around with that can be a lot of fun.

What you need to do that:

0. Install SKSE. This is 0 because you should have installed that mod anyway.

1. Install XPMSE. This is required for the bounce effect of the breasts and the butt.

2. Install a set of UNP textures, for example SG textures.

3. OPTIONAL - Install RaceMenu if you want to have the ingame Bodyslide sliders to customize your player character even more ingame.

4. Install Bodyslide. In the installer, be sure to select UUNP (don't install CBBE). Everything else is up to you to decide.

5. Launch the Bodyslide program and build your body.

If you want all vanilla armors to match your body, install this mod.

Good luck. If you have any questions or need additional help, feel free to ask me or make another thread.

The original CHSBHC (the mod you were using) is old and known to cause problems. My personal recommendation would be to not use it anymore, because it is old and because there is a different version of it. This different version is part of Bodyslide.

Bodyslide is a really cool program that allows you to create bodies for female characters based on presets and edit them to your liking. CHSBHC is one of the Bodyslide presets. So if you use Bodyslide, you can have an updated (and working) version of CHSBHC and you're able to tweak the body. For example, you can make the legs thinner, the breasts bigger and the nipples longer. There are a lot of things to customize and just playing around with that can be a lot of fun.

What you need to do that:

0. Install SKSE. This is 0 because you should have installed that mod anyway.

1. Install XPMSE. This is required for the bounce effect of the breasts and the butt.

2. Install a set of UNP textures, for example SG textures.

3. OPTIONAL - Install RaceMenu if you want to have the ingame Bodyslide sliders to customize your player character even more ingame.

4. Install Bodyslide. In the installer, be sure to select UUNP (don't install CBBE). Everything else is up to you to decide.

5. Launch the Bodyslide program and build your body.

If you want all vanilla armors to match your body, install this mod.

Good luck. If you have any questions or need additional help, feel free to ask me or make another thread.

Thank you for your help! I'll be messing around with that to see if i can make something i like.

Archived