Jenifer from All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy

To the mod author (or compiler) please don't take this as a criticism. It's incredible work honestly, and sexy as heaven.

I am just curious about tweaking the Jennifer follower. I like her very much, but seems a bit overpowered.

In fact I just ran through the SL JArl's Daughter quest (from another mod, not sure which one, it's it's great) and she got stripped of all her items. When I rescued her, I looked at the items I recovered for her and they were all (or most) worth over 5000 gold. Before I gave them back to her, she actually got knocked down in a fight (was much more immersive and realistic, and challenging).

I love her as a follower, I am just curious if I can have her without her being game breaking (overpowered.)

Perhaps running through that quest is a way to do it, but then unless I throw 30k in the trash, I am OP.

I guess that's an acceptable choice (do you want to run through a challenging game, or run through it totally OP)

I have just always though, mods should try to maintain game balance (unless they are explicitly intended otherwise [e.g. god mods])

I just don't understand equipping her with multiple 5000+ gp value items achieves this. She is an awesome follower. I just don't want her to make my game a cake walk.

P.S. Again, please don't take this as criticism. I am in awe of your work (in conjunction with the supporting mods, whom I am also in awe of and grateful for). Sexy as heaven. And I like me some sex, drugs, and rock and roll in my games. But I also still like them to be challenging and balanced.

Xedit the esp and reduce the value of the items she is given (show up in the armor section for clothing and weapon section for weapons) and reduce the armor strength as well as the weapon strength. Save the edited esp. Run the Game and that follower should no longer be as OP as you list them as...

Sorry to take this off at a tangent but...

I just ran through the SL JArl's Daughter quest (from another mod, not sure which one, it's it's great)

This sounds interesting. I don't suppose you have any more details?

Sounds like Amorous Adventures, Morthal questline.

Why are you opening a new thread when the mod author has a thread that you can make the suggestion in?  Please do NOT create threads where they are not needed.  Do you really expect the mod author to track down your thread to answer your question?  Random threads scattered all over make a mess of the site.

Jennifer thread:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55216-the-dolls-of-the-hero-presents-jennifer/

Thread Locked.