glad to see it got official on nexus .. any chance of a se version o. o?

someone tested my preset out (goblinette) on SSE, and apparently it worked.

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to test it out as well?

the follower works in SE , presets also work it seems if thats helps xD

glad to see it got official on nexus .. any chance of a se version o. o?

someone tested my preset out (goblinette) on SSE, and apparently it worked.

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to test it out as well?

the follower works in SE , presets also work it seems if thats helps xD

good news, indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

hey just wanted to say thanks, this is a great mod. I wasn't expecting much tbh but goblinette looks very good in game. It does make me wish SL wasn't so bad at dealing with different heights, but that's probably outside the scope of this mod.

hey just wanted to say thanks, this is a great mod. I wasn't expecting much tbh but goblinette looks very good in game. It does make me wish SL wasn't so bad at dealing with different heights, but that's probably outside the scope of this mod.

unfortunately, i use XPMSE scaling to affect bodyparts of the goblinette preset, making SL incompatible with it.

My sincere apolagies.

unfortunately, i use XPMSE scaling to affect bodyparts of the goblinette preset, making SL incompatible with it.

My sincere apolagies.

I got sexlab to work with it. I had to go into the edit animations tab and move her around a little to line up, but most of the animations I came across worked just fine after adjusting.

My sincere apolagies.

I got sexlab to work with it. I had to go into the edit animations tab and move her around a little to line up, but most of the animations I came across worked just fine after adjusting.

that's good news, i expected the interest in Goblinette to have died down... good to be proven wrong.

My sincere apolagies.

that's good news, i expected the interest in Goblinette to have died down... good to be proven wrong.

Not here. Just haven't tried the other ones yet. Still only the first one. Getting there eventually though haha.

• 6 months later...

So I have been trying to make a standalone follower for one of the presets but I am running into 3 issues I haven't been able to solve. The eyes come out all black, the forehead is a different color, and the hair color does not come out right. Any help would be appreciated and if I can figure out these issues I would be glad to share the follower.

57 minutes ago, Jinyo said:

So I have been trying to make a standalone follower for one of the presets but I am running into 3 issues I haven't been able to solve. The eyes come out all black, the forehead is a different color, and the hair color does not come out right. Any help would be appreciated and if I can figure out these issues I would be glad to share the follower.

eyes turning black... sounds like the eye-textures are not loading in.

Hair colour not coming out right... sounds like your enb has a different effect than mine (i hope you use an enb)

Forehead a different colour? Are you sure you use the same skin-textures and maps ?

I suggest contacting quik for more in-depth aid on making goblins followers ... 

The eye textures not loading is strange as they look fine in CK. I think I may have messed something up with the hairline in nifscope and that my be the reason for the odd coloring, I do not use an enb. And the forehead discoloration seems to be a common problem with standalone followers, though I am not sure of a workaround. Here's an example image of what is messing up.

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, Jinyo said:

The eye textures not loading is strange as they look fine in CK. I think I may have messed something up with the hairline in nifscope and that my be the reason for the odd coloring, I do not use an enb. And the forehead discoloration seems to be a common problem with standalone followers, though I am not sure of a workaround. Here's an example image of what is messing up.

Untitled.png

i suggest you contact quik ... because i'm no hero with followers either.

• 9 months later...

Thank you for providing us with a truly unique follower ^_^

I just need to confirm something; goblinette's body is rigged with skeleton that can use physics and this seems functional in LE, but it seems that it is not the case in SE for both versions of the mod published at nexus's LE and SE section. I have fully setup HDT SMP and everything is functional apart from goblinette's body physics.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, battleshadow said:

Is there a way to use that UUNP Bodyslide just for self?  So far I have to give everyone it and I don't like that. 

use a custom race that does not have an affected (or changed) skeleton.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

bruh le gets the shortstack goblins ;c make se port pls!

Edit: nvm! since most of the reqs have been ported to se long ago, the presets actually work, just gotta mess with racemenu options if the body textures are pink; I shall now make a new character for 100th time as a goblin now!!!?

Edited by Infec7edDragon
  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2021 at 5:40 AM, Infec7edDragon said:

bruh le gets the shortstack goblins ;c make se port pls!

Edit: nvm! since most of the reqs have been ported to se long ago, the presets actually work, just gotta mess with racemenu options if the body textures are pink; I shall now make a new character for 100th time as a goblin now!!!?

My dude, Skyrim LE is literally 10 pounds on steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/

• 8 months later...