How to fix this outfits?

I'm not going to pretend I know what's wrong but maybe try messing around with bone weights in outfit studio (try remove them from that part of the mesh)

Also what is the outfit/armour the background character is wearing in the second image? I checked j4miedodger's profile but I couldn't find it

I'm not going to pretend I know what's wrong but maybe try messing around with bone weights in outfit studio (try remove them from that part of the mesh)

Also what is the outfit/armour the background character is wearing in the second image? I checked j4miedodger's profile but I couldn't find it

You can find that outfits from this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75938-skyrim-outfit-conversion/

I downloaded and checked all those conversion outfits and it isn't there

I downloaded and checked all those conversion outfits and it isn't there

That is Mia outfits. You see?

Oh wow sorry I had forgotten about this.

1. Load outfit in outfit studio

2. On the meshes tab of outfit studio, highlight the meshes that corresponds to that particular piece of clothing. Right click on the mesh name and choose mask weighted vertices

3. NOTE: if the mesh encompasses the entire outfit the follow step 4. If the holster mesh is by itself then follow step 5.

4. Highlight the mesh, go to the bones tab, and for every single bone remove the bone weighting of that particular area by usBig "alt + left click". Remove it for every single bone so that there aren't issues with weird stretching. It's a tedious task but it will work.

5. Highlight the mesh that correspOnes to that holster. Go the bones tab. Right click on each bone name and select "delete from selected meshes". This is tedious but it will 100% guarantee that no conflicting bone weights will be applied.

6. Once all the bone weight has been removed for that particular area, keep the mesh highlighted, go back to the mesh tab, right click on mesh, and choose mask weighted vertices. You will now see the areas without weight (white areas). Areas with weights are darkened.

7. Go back to the bones tabs while meshes make are still highlighted and look for the bone that corresponds to that holster area. It will probably be something like Rthighskin or something like that.

8. Reapply bone weighting to that area by left clicking. It should be highlighting blue.

9. When weighting is applied, go to mesh tab, right click on mesh name, and mask weighted vertices to makes you weighted all the parts

10. If successful then save your work and test in game

Oh wow sorry I had forgotten about this.

1. Load outfit in outfit studio

2. On the meshes tab of outfit studio, highlight the meshes that corresponds to that particular piece of clothing. Right click on the mesh name and choose mask weighted vertices

3. NOTE: if the mesh encompasses the entire outfit the follow step 4. If the holster mesh is by itself then follow step 5.

4. Highlight the mesh, go to the bones tab, and for every single bone remove the bone weighting of that particular area by usBig "alt + left click". Remove it for every single bone so that there aren't issues with weird stretching. It's a tedious task but it will work.

5. Highlight the mesh that correspOnes to that holster. Go the bones tab. Right click on each bone name and select "delete from selected meshes". This is tedious but it will 100% guarantee that no conflicting bone weights will be applied.

6. Once all the bone weight has been removed for that particular area, keep the mesh highlighted, go back to the mesh tab, right click on mesh, and choose mask weighted vertices. You will now see the areas without weight (white areas). Areas with weights are darkened.

7. Go back to the bones tabs while meshes make are still highlighted and look for the bone that corresponds to that holster area. It will probably be something like Rthighskin or something like that.

8. Reapply bone weighting to that area by left clicking. It should be highlighting blue.

9. When weighting is applied, go to mesh tab, right click on mesh name, and mask weighted vertices to makes you weighted all the parts

10. If successful then save your work and test in game

I don't really understand? Can you make a video tutorial? Sorry for bothering you.

I really don't have the time for that as I work 12 hour days and on my off time I mod/have a social life.

What part don't you understand exactly? If you follow my instructions while having outfit studio opened this really shouldn't be confusing.

I really don't have the time for that as I work 12 hour days and on my off time I mod/have a social life.

What part don't you understand exactly? If you follow my instructions while having outfit studio opened this really shouldn't be confusing.

Thanks you and sorry for bothering, but i din't.

• 1 month later...

I can help you if you still need it.

if you would be willing to help me check my mods that be great if not its ok.

Sure thing!

Archived