Two questions about Flower Girls SE

On 20. 5. 2017 at 6:11 PM, Kain82 said:

LOL!  Yeah, now I remember SexLab had the same problem.  So it is most likely a Skyrim bug.  I'll see if typing tfc again before the final animation ends solves the problem also, like it did in SL.  But I can confirm typing enableplayercontrols works.  Don't know about the enchantments since I'm still early in game.

Until SexLab I hadn't that issue  at all (not even with Flower Girls). After adding SexLab to my mod sellection, this "freezing" happened twice, or three times now. I'm just using the auto-tfc option, it uses the flying cam automatically at the start of the scene and exits it also automatically at the end. You can still manually switch it on and off as you like, but once you're near the end of the scene, you should leave it on (so it could be autoswitched off). This way, I'm mostly fine. It also sometimes happens when in crafting menu (by the forge, or smelter), it happened once.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:11 AM, SkyForgeLevi said:

Until SexLab I hadn't that issue  at all (not even with Flower Girls). After adding SexLab to my mod sellection, this "freezing" happened twice, or three times now. I'm just using the auto-tfc option, it uses the flying cam automatically at the start of the scene and exits it also automatically at the end. You can still manually switch it on and off as you like, but once you're near the end of the scene, you should leave it on (so it could be autoswitched off). This way, I'm mostly fine. It also sometimes happens when in crafting menu (by the forge, or smelter), it happened once.

I haven't used the full version of SexLab.  But I do know from experience that Flower Girls and SexLab Lite don't run together well.  It messes up some animations in FG like threesomes.

8 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I haven't used the full version of SexLab.  But I do know from experience that Flower Girls and SexLab Lite don't run together well.  It messes up some animations in FG like threesomes.

Right now, I'm running a new character and a different set up. FGs are disabled, lots of SL mods added, FNIS probably has to be there. Now everything works well with SL, but that issue with using crafting is still there. Once I craft (or upgrade) one single thing, every other crafting option vanishes from the menu and I have to quit crafting. Once I do that, my char can't move, or use any menu anymore. Not even activate the crafting again, eventhough the "E" is shown. I can look around, but that's all. Enabling player controls through the console does also nothing, only solution here is to save the game (through the console, because there's no way into any menu), then quit (qqq in the console again). Once I load this new save, the game works again, until another crafting attempt. It seems broken in SL, because I hadn't any problem with crafting ever, until now.

• 3 months later...

A thoroughly delightful mod.  Thank you.  For some reason, I can't get the seduction started with Serana (and yes, I've completed the entire Dawnguard quest line, including speaking to her mother at the end).  I assume there's something in her settings that prevents it.  And, seriously, who would not want to seduce Serana.? My question is, is there a simple console command to change the appropriate setting to allow Serana to be seduced?

Whether or not, this is a wonderful mod and I've been having a blast with it.

8 hours ago, KonradSimon said:

A thoroughly delightful mod.  Thank you.  For some reason, I can't get the seduction started with Serana (and yes, I've completed the entire Dawnguard quest line, including speaking to her mother at the end).  I assume there's something in her settings that prevents it.  And, seriously, who would not want to seduce Serana.? My question is, is there a simple console command to change the appropriate setting to allow Serana to be seduced?

Whether or not, this is a wonderful mod and I've been having a blast with it.

Did you download "Amorous Adventures" for Flower Girls?  It has a whole story line in it.

I ran the full version of Sexlab SE alongside FG for quite awhile without issue.  The only reason I'm not still using FG is that I'm trying the oldrim mod PaySexCrime which conflicts with some of the FG guard options and I wasn't sure how to resolve that.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:25 PM, KonradSimon said:

Damn.  Unless I'm misunderstanding, the adult version hasn't been converted yet.  Got all excited for a minute there. ?

The adult version has been converted it works with Flower Girls.  You can get it on the FG page on nexus.  I've been using it since it was first converted to work with FG SE.

• 3 months later...

been playing with FG and some of its plugins for about a week now, everything works well except a minor bug. it seems like the mod's been installed twice somehow? for everything this mod adds, i have a second, non-functional variant of it. every spell added by this mod has a duplicate, the flower girls from each city all have a grey-faced clone (i've taken to calling them evil-twins), and my seduction dialogue is duplicated for everyone, except if i pick the wrong one, it's not voiced. it's not all bad though, it seems to have doubled my dovahkiin's seduction skills (considering he can double up his gifting).

the strangest part is that every single time i either enter windhelm or exit candlehearth hall, the flower girl assigned there (i think her name's branwyn) stands in front of candlehearth hall her "evil-twin" falls out of the sky.

i feel like my navmeshes are loaded correctly, i literally have multiple other npc mods (including 3dnpc and immersive encounters) where none of the modded npcs have grey faces, nor do any of my bijin women have them. it seems to only affect flower girls.

and to be completely honest, i haven't done any troubleshooting for it because it's such a small issue, but any feedback would be much appreciated.

10 hours ago, Masta Myagi said:

been playing with FG and some of its plugins for about a week now, everything works well except a minor bug. it seems like the mod's been installed twice somehow? for everything this mod adds, i have a second, non-functional variant of it. every spell added by this mod has a duplicate, the flower girls from each city all have a grey-faced clone (i've taken to calling them evil-twins), and my seduction dialogue is duplicated for everyone, except if i pick the wrong one, it's not voiced. it's not all bad though, it seems to have doubled my dovahkiin's seduction skills (considering he can double up his gifting).

the strangest part is that every single time i either enter windhelm or exit candlehearth hall, the flower girl assigned there (i think her name's branwyn) stands in front of candlehearth hall her "evil-twin" falls out of the sky.

i feel like my navmeshes are loaded correctly, i literally have multiple other npc mods (including 3dnpc and immersive encounters) where none of the modded npcs have grey faces, nor do any of my bijin women have them. it seems to only affect flower girls.

and to be completely honest, i haven't done any troubleshooting for it because it's such a small issue, but any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi, it definitely sounds as though you have a second FG installed. In 2.0 and greater it was changed from ESP to an ESM.. I wonder if you have both a FlowerGirls SE.esm and FlowerGirls SE.esp in the directory and therefore in your load order. You only need the ESM file. In fact if you have both installed all kinds of weirdness will ensue..

2 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Hi, it definitely sounds as though you have a second FG installed. In 2.0 and greater it was changed from ESP to an ESM.. I wonder if you have both a FlowerGirls SE.esm and FlowerGirls SE.esp in the directory and therefore in your load order. You only need the ESM file. In fact if you have both installed all kinds of weirdness will ensue..

turns out you're spot on, i had the esm loaded in at spot #13 and the esp at #178 haha. thanks so much

Hi all. Just a  quick question and I think I already know the answer as a google search didn't reveal anything.

Are there any console commands to increase seduction rapidly or to get to the "lover" stage immediately? The reason for asking is that I'm running the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite and I'd kind of like to have all the girls there at that stage rather than have to recruit them individually as followers and go the long way round. I don't know if it's intended but FG seems to forget that I've started a seduction with a resident if I leave and come back after a while. I even had a follower using BBLS as their home who I had started to seduce but, when I took her into my party again, the seduction quest had reset. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

47 minutes ago, AnnieLingus said:

Hi all. Just a  quick question and I think I already know the answer as a google search didn't reveal anything.

Are there any console commands to increase seduction rapidly or to get to the "lover" stage immediately? The reason for asking is that I'm running the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite and I'd kind of like to have all the girls there at that stage rather than have to recruit them individually as followers and go the long way round. I don't know if it's intended but FG seems to forget that I've started a seduction with a resident if I leave and come back after a while. I even had a follower using BBLS as their home who I had started to seduce but, when I took her into my party again, the seduction quest had reset. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

In the "Flower Girls" options screen, there is an option to turn seduction off.  That is what I normally do instead of seducing them you can get right to the point.

15 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

Hi, you can do the following to instantly make someone seduced. Bring up the console and type:

help "SeductionFaction"

This will give you the id of the faction.. then, target the npc actor so it's PRID appears at the top of the console and type:

addfac XXXXXXXX 20

That will make them fully seduced. I believe with BBLS (although I could be wrong here..) the visitors to the home are clones of the real actors therefore using this on the visitors might have no impact on the actual base actor, and might be forgotten next time they visit. It would need some further investigation as to how the BBLS scripts work in that regard.

31 minutes ago, Xiderpunk said:

Hi, you can do the following to instantly make someone seduced. Bring up the console and type:

help "SeductionFaction"

This will give you the id of the faction.. then, target the npc actor so it's PRID appears at the top of the console and type:

addfac XXXXXXXX 20

That will make them fully seduced. I believe with BBLS (although I could be wrong here..) the visitors to the home are clones of the real actors therefore using this on the visitors might have no impact on the actual base actor, and might be forgotten next time they visit. It would need some further investigation as to how the BBLS scripts work in that regard.

Thank you kindly! It wasn't the visitors, per se , that I was concerned with, just the girls that come with the suite. I'll be doing this later!

• 4 weeks later...

Im using this mod in VR and have a question or two...

1) is there a way to copy files around or something and get the "third person" clothed animation segments for my character to wear some other armor besides Iron? (so hideous)

2) Male characters are always a little off in alignment so female partners are kissing them on the chin instead of lips and schlongs are penetrating eye sockets instead of in the mouth etc. This is the case even when fornicate is used on NPCs.  The females usually go through the resize cycle so im at a loss for why things wouldnt be aligned.  im using Flower girls, SOS and All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

11 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

is there a way to cut back on the random chatter from FG? it has gotten annoying hearing "i think bout playing with my self while youre away" and "ill gladly share my body with you" every five minutes. :(

You can turn them off in the FG options they are located in the spells section.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, Kain82 said:

I have two questions about Flower Girls SE.  1)  What does the seduction spell do?  When I cast it on an npc is says she is ready to be seduced, but nothing happens.  When I initiate dialogue with her, there are no new lines.   2)  How can I make modded companions romanceable too, like Vilja, do I have to add her to a faction?

Other than that the mod works flawlessly. :)

The Idea is to seduce them first you tell them you like them it should pop up then you can give them a gift each day after so many days they fall in love with you. actual stats  every three hours you can gift it must be at least a 750 value  total of items or more after five times your golden but if they see you fight bandits or kill dragons and other stuff they also gain points so if they are a follower you can just take them with you and they will fall in love. Hulda and the lumber jacks take wood sales and can fall in love farmers like when you bring them lots of crops  stuff like that but remember the 750 value in total each time.  you can also just keep waiting one hour and after three hours gift again if your in a hurry.