Two questions about Flower Girls SE

I have two questions about Flower Girls SE.  1)  What does the seduction spell do?  When I cast it on an npc is says she is ready to be seduced, but nothing happens.  When I initiate dialogue with her, there are no new lines.   2)  How can I make modded companions romanceable too, like Vilja, do I have to add her to a faction?

Other than that the mod works flawlessly. :)

I would also like to know what the seduction spell does. I never use it.

I think You'll need AFT (amazing follower tweak) and there are other mods like relationship dialog for more story. You'll just have to look around. If you wanna marry, you'll need an amulet from a temple.... forgot which one though. Think it was one of the south cities.

The latest version should have a dialog choice for seduction without using the spell but I think it only activates after you've done something to raise your relationship with that NPC.  So for example Hulda doesn't have it until after you bring her some firewood.  Then you can start the seduction.  I think there's a timer so you can't just go bring her a whole bunch of wood all at once to finish it.  You havve to do it multiple times over several days or whatever.  Same for followers if you turn the option on for them.  FG does add some prostitutes so so no seduction needed for those.  Same for Immersive Wenches if you have the plugin for that.  For Amorous Adventures it's tide to the quests for each NPC.

The seduction spell is like an 'all else fails spell' it's really there as a way of seducing targets that have no other means of raising their relationship rank. I suspect why you are not getting dialogue lines, is that seduction is OFF in the FG options. You can find the setting under "Immersion" in the options. The vast majority of NPC's can be seduced without having to use the seduction spell, consider it like "I really want to seduce this particular npc, but she isn't a follower/a quest npc/a miner/a farmer/an innkeeper or a member of a faction like dibella or winterhold mages etc". It's really there to provide some compatibility with other mods that add NPC's to the world that are none of those things.

Like for example "Helgen Reborn" where NPC's are placed into the world, but they don't really have any actual role, they are more for population. With the seduction spell you can effectively make them seductable and gain rank with them.

I would also like to know what the seduction spell does. I never use it.

I think You'll need AFT (amazing follower tweak) and there are other mods like relationship dialog for more story. You'll just have to look around. If you wanna marry, you'll need an amulet from a temple.... forgot which one though. Think it was one of the south cities.

Temple of Mara.  But yeah, I have those mods.  Thanks for the reply.:)

The latest version should have a dialog choice for seduction without using the spell but I think it only activates after you've done something to raise your relationship with that NPC.  So for example Hulda doesn't have it until after you bring her some firewood.  Then you can start the seduction.  I think there's a timer so you can't just go bring her a whole bunch of wood all at once to finish it.  You havve to do it multiple times over several days or whatever.  Same for followers if you turn the option on for them.  FG does add some prostitutes so so no seduction needed for those.  Same for Immersive Wenches if you have the plugin for that.  For Amorous Adventures it's tide to the quests for each NPC.

Thanks for the reply I have not thought about that.:)

The seduction spell is like an 'all else fails spell' it's really there as a way of seducing targets that have no other means of raising their relationship rank. I suspect why you are not getting dialogue lines, is that seduction is OFF in the FG options. You can find the setting under "Immersion" in the options. The vast majority of NPC's can be seduced without having to use the seduction spell, consider it like "I really want to seduce this particular npc, but she isn't a follower/a quest npc/a miner/a farmer/an innkeeper or a member of a faction like dibella or winterhold mages etc". It's really there to provide some compatibility with other mods that add NPC's to the world that are none of those things.

Like for example "Helgen Reborn" where NPC's are placed into the world, but they don't really have any actual role, they are more for population. With the seduction spell you can effectively make them seductable and gain rank with them.

Yes, I do have the seduction option off, I did not know what it meant until now.  I will do as you say.:)

Just a warning.  Don't use tfc mode when engaged in sex.  After the act your controls will be locked.  You can still use the mouse to look around.  But you can't move or use your weapon/spell.  If you save and exit and then reload the problem persists.  This just happened to me a moment ago.  But it's no problem since I have an earlier save.

I'm on version 1.7.5 and have only the following settings under "Immersion":

- Followers Use Seduction [ON]

- Preference [bI-SEX]

- More Kissing [ON]

- Back

Using of the seduction spell on someone doesn't add any dialog options, even though gives the message something like that NPC became the seduction target.

Any help is appreciated.

The animations are currently all of Leito's animations, along with some from AnubiSs2167 and M2M. The FlowerGirls SE - BDSM addon adds the BDSM oriented animations by Leito. Therefore almost all sexual positions have several variants, including the furniture variants for beds/chairs/thrones.

HDT physics are still missing until SKSE64 arrives.

Just a warning.  Don't use tfc mode when engaged in sex.  After the act your controls will be locked.  You can still use the mouse to look around.  But you can't move or use your weapon/spell.  If you save and exit and then reload the problem persists.  This just happened to me a moment ago.  But it's no problem since I have an earlier save.

I think this may actually be a bug with the re-equip functionality in Skyrim itself and not the mod. There are some equipment types, particularly enchanted gear that has a constant effect (vs a proc like chaos damage weapons) that will trigger this bug on re-equip.  Also weapons that have been tempered will not recalculate their tempered damage values after reequipping.  IIRC bug is old and apparently migrated along to SSE from Oldrim.

Also some armors just do it without any rhyme or reason and I don't have time to test it scientifically to find a root cause. It's a good reason to keep a pair of whoring regular clothes in your inventory for when you feel the need. :P

I think this may actually be a bug with the re-equip functionality in Skyrim itself and not the mod. There are some equipment types, particularly enchanted gear that has a constant effect (vs a proc like chaos damage weapons) that will trigger this bug on re-equip.  Also weapons that have been tempered will not recalculate their tempered damage values after reequipping.  IIRC bug is old and apparently migrated along to SSE from Oldrim.

Also some armors just do it without any rhyme or reason and I don't have time to test it scientifically to find a root cause. It's a good reason to keep a pair of whoring regular clothes in your inventory for when you feel the need. :P

LOL!  Yeah, now I remember SexLab had the same problem.  So it is most likely a Skyrim bug.  I'll see if typing tfc again before the final animation ends solves the problem also, like it did in SL.  But I can confirm typing enableplayercontrols works.  Don't know about the enchantments since I'm still early in game.

TFC always worked fine for me as long as I waited til after the scene starts to enable it.  If I had it set to automatically start along with the scene it would frequently get bugged.  For Flower Girls I don't bother, I just use the scroll wheel on my mouse to zoom out a little.

TFC is the same issue as always was during Oldrim. The problem is the console over-rides any papyrus scripting so it prevent the script from correctly restoring player control when a scene ends. You can safely use TFC but either TFC again before the scene ends, or after scene has ended "EPC" in console to restore player control.

I love this mod, I'm using it since I discovered it.

I'm using the dialogue extra lines and the "F-something" (don't remember) spell, that you can cast on someone and then on another and "watch the action" afterwards.

I LOVE this mod, SO immersive, so real!... I'm not "sex-maniac" at all, but CAN'T BE Skyrim (or other immersive open world game) without sex between NPCs! It's NATURAL, its REALISTIC.

I love this mod, I'm using it since I discovered it.

I'm using the dialogue extra lines and the "F-something" (don't remember) spell, that you can cast on someone and then on another and "watch the action" afterwards.

I LOVE this mod, SO immersive, so real!... I'm not "sex-maniac" at all, but CAN'T BE Skyrim (or other immersive open world game) without sex between NPCs! It's NATURAL, its REALISTIC.

Yep, the mod is great.  I haven't used the "Fornicate" spell to make npc's have sex, since my Dovahkiin is selfish and wants all the hot ladies himself.:P  Also my Dovah is gonna go up against Alduin the World Eater, in his eyes that's a suicide mission, so he must spread his seed as much as he can.;)

But yes, I love the mod.  He / she even added voiced dialogue to the responses using the characters voices like in AA.  He / she accomplished something great without SKSE, now that's an achievement.

I have another question.  How do I initiate a threesome using Amorous Adventures?  I was supposed to have a threesome with Adrianne and Lydia but didn't know how to do it.  I know later on there is another threesome scenario with Anneke and her daughter, but I don't know how to initiate it using Flower Girls SE.  I know how to initiate them with non AA npc's.

I have another question.  How do I initiate a threesome using Amorous Adventures?  I was supposed to have a threesome with Adrianne and Lydia but didn't know how to do it.  I know later on there is another threesome scenario with Anneke and her daughter, but I don't know how to initiate it using Flower Girls SE.  I know how to initiate them with non AA npc's.

I think the threesome with Adrianne and Lydia doesn't work.  The one with Anneke and her daughter worked fine for me but I have never gotten the one with Adrianne and Lydia to work.  You can do one with just the base Flower Girls dialog options but the scene from Amorous Adventures only seems to trigger a 1 on 1.

I think the threesome with Adrianne and Lydia doesn't work.  The one with Anneke and her daughter worked fine for me but I have never gotten the one with Adrianne and Lydia to work.  You can do one with just the base Flower Girls dialog options but the scene from Amorous Adventures only seems to trigger a 1 on 1.

I did initiate a 3way with Lydia and Adrianne, but that was a couple of in game days later.  Well after doing the AA quest for Adrianne.  But yes you are right about using the Flower Girls dialogue options.  That's how I did it.:)

I've noticed one other minor quirk with the AA patch for Flower Girls.  The NPCs involved in AA don't seem to obey the sexual preference setting from the base Flower Girls module like the rest of the NPCs in the game do.  So for instance a male PC set to straight will still have sex dialog options for Faendal and Sven but not for male NPCs that are not part of AA (other than guards).

I've noticed one other minor quirk with the AA patch for Flower Girls.  The NPCs involved in AA don't seem to obey the sexual preference setting from the base Flower Girls module like the rest of the NPCs in the game do.  So for instance a male PC set to straight will still have sex dialog options for Faendal and Sven but not for male NPCs that are not part of AA (other than guards).

Well I set the straight option also, and I still had the romance options for Farkas and Vilkas as well some male npc's.  I play a straight male warrior just so you know.  Other than that the mod works well.  It has many quality animations and options.

Well I set the straight option also, and I still had the romance options for Farkas and Vilkas as well some male npc's.  I play a straight male warrior just so you know.  Other than that the mod works well.  It has many quality animations and options.

Yeah from what I've noticed it's only the NPCs involved in AA that have that issue.  Farkas and Vilkas both have AA quests, so does Ralof.  Faendal and Sven don't but they are involved in Camilla's quest.

• 2 months later...

Yeah from what I've noticed it's only the NPCs involved in AA that have that issue.  Farkas and Vilkas both have AA quests, so does Ralof.  Faendal and Sven don't but they are involved in Camilla's quest.

I have my player set to straight. I do not have AA installed and I still get romance options for Farkas, Vilkas and many other male npcs. I think it has nothing to do with AA but is likely triggered to NPCs who can become companions and/or who the NPC could marry. In my game, the sexual preference option appears to have zero consequences.

I have my player set to straight. I do not have AA installed and I still get romance options for Farkas, Vilkas and many other male npcs. I think it has nothing to do with AA but is likely triggered to NPCs who can become companions and/or who the NPC could marry. In my game, the sexual preference option appears to have zero consequences.

I think I understand why this is happening, I will aim to correct this for the next release which should be in a few days.

• 4 weeks later...

You can also just exit the free camera mode before the animation ends and everything will be fine.