DMRA-GUTS SE LAPF Lower Body

In some nifs you had copied a Scene Root in a Scene Root. That will crash the game.

You must copy the NiTriStrips or NiTriShape in the Scene Root.

And you used male dicks with the female body. There is no contact between the dick and the body.

post-3205-0-16803700-1495102094_thumb.jpg Large gap between body and dick.

Your glossiness setting? Body 100 , dick 10 ?

For LAPF are only the HugeAnimFuta.nif, HugelimpFuta.nif, HugesemilimpFuta.nif and NormalAnimFuta.nif important.

I fixed all meshes. Dicks in right position. color and gloss setting all the same.

! file deleted ! The post below !

Ups sorry. I have not checked the meshes.

You used two different lower bodies with thicker and thinner legs.

post-3205-0-50321600-1495209018_thumb.jpg the thin and the thick lowerbodies you used.

The thinner legs have missing bones ( Op3 bones)

post-3205-0-91123500-1495209041_thumb.jpg Missing bones . Was a BBB ass. Don't know how you was able to copy it without the bones.

The lowerbody with the thicker legs has the Ob3 bones

post-3205-0-74923500-1495209028_thumb.jpg

Here all meshes with the thicker-legs- lowerbody

DMRA GUTS SE Fix.7z

If you have the original lowerbody with the thinner legs you can replace the thicker-legs- lowerbody.

EDIT:

Here with the thin legs

DMRA GUTS SE Fix Thin.7z

Thanks again!

That's weird, I took the lowerbody mesh from samhain body replacer. Err but I did deleted those two bones because I could paste them, probably because I did in scene root.

Anyhow, If I would made more bottom body meshes for LAPF the meshes from the 69cawks are fine? I was messing with them a while ago, and they simply don't appear maybe I missing some bones.

I have fixed infinite recursive errors before fairly easy. When you paste something into a nif and it throws up a infinite recursive error just copy the outfit or whatever you just pasted into the nif next delete the mesh and repaste it back in and the infinite recursive error will be gone.

Archived